GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 22:27
Regular
Know, we all know that not everything we see on wrestling isn't exactly real. They don't really punch each other, or break 'real' tables in half, do they!! I know it's sad for some of you, but it's not true! The funny thing is, I know someone who thinks it is!! LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

How can anyone believe what you see in those matches?? It's like the actors in big films, they have stunt doubles, but never actually get into the action and risk getting hurt. Wrestlers have it similarly, but they have no stunt doubles (I think??). I've seen at lest 10 programs advertised on Tv, about how FAKE wrestling is. Where they show how every trick and move is done.

So how can people STILL believe that it's all real??? What do you think? You don't believe what you see, do you??
Sun 10/04/11 at 09:38
Regular
lool roy, i think i am too young to remember the item of discussion! :P
Sat 09/04/11 at 17:20
Regular
Commodore 64 didnt Noah have 2 of those on his ark lol
Sat 09/04/11 at 12:47
Regular
"Mistakes happen"
Commodore64 reborn, :) memories

Commodore64
Tue 11/12/01 at 20:39
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
How can anyone believe what
> you see in those matches?? It's like the actors in big films, they have stunt
> doubles, but never actually get into the action and risk getting hurt. Wrestlers
> have it similarly, but they have no stunt doubles (I think??)

Kevin Nash did it once in the old WCW, methinks.

I consider wrestling real. Not as in, oooh all the storylines are real, but like ballet, where you've got athletes performing.
Tue 11/12/01 at 16:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Some people are just ignorant, really. It's why non-wrestling fans think we're
> all stupid. They think we all believe it's real, where as it's just the
> occasionall idiot who does.

Of course, they do hurt themselves. They're sore
> after every match.

But we know it ain't real and we don't make it sound is as if it either. We talk about other things here as well you know. So shut up!
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Some people are just ignorant, really. It's why non-wrestling fans think we're all stupid. They think we all believe it's real, where as it's just the occasionall idiot who does.

Of course, they do hurt themselves. They're sore after every match.
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Know, we all know that not everything we see on wrestling isn't exactly real. They don't really punch each other, or break 'real' tables in half, do they!! I know it's sad for some of you, but it's not true! The funny thing is, I know someone who thinks it is!! LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

How can anyone believe what you see in those matches?? It's like the actors in big films, they have stunt doubles, but never actually get into the action and risk getting hurt. Wrestlers have it similarly, but they have no stunt doubles (I think??). I've seen at lest 10 programs advertised on Tv, about how FAKE wrestling is. Where they show how every trick and move is done.

So how can people STILL believe that it's all real??? What do you think? You don't believe what you see, do you??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.