GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would that be the FAD or the GAD, sir?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 20:22
Regular
Would you prefer to get a FAD or a GAD? I think I'm about the only person who'd prefer a FAD, but there must be someone else! PLEASE!
Fri 08/04/11 at 16:19
Regular
"Mistakes happen"
Annoying Orange

There is nothing more annoying
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:35
Regular
I get my ideas from whatever I'mn watching or reading at the time.
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:05
Regular
"¬_¬"
Can't you still ask for GameCube games??? People were a while ago.
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I prefer GAD of course, but i haven't won in it yet. I have won a FAD though, and i'm still waitin for it to come. But FAD's aren't bad cuz they're FREE!! And it's better than payin £20+ for a DVD! The only problem is winning one without havin a DVD player!! Then you HAVE to pay for something!!
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Me.

I would prefer a FAD right now, don't want much until the GC comes out.
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
I get my ideas from... I dunno really. Occasionally someone will say something that instantly clicks into a topic I could write. Other times it's when I'm thinking of other things and they, for no reaosn at all, suddenly link to gaming.

The best example of this is my Morals in Games topic, I was just disucssing the killing of apregnant women in MSG2 with someone and I used the phrase "But would you really not play a game because of the moral issues it raised" and I just took it from there.

RBS

~~~~

"She parks her car outside my house, takes all her clothes of, says she's close to understanding Jesus"
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:56
Regular
"es argh"
I am a gamer not a watcher. So I'd have to say a GAD
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:51
"possibly impossible"
Where do I get my ideas to write? I don't know, I think it's the voices...they talk to me...they tell me things you know...
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:43
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I'll have what I can get my hands on (I dont mean the rude things, dirty minds you have there). But I think I would have to say GAD for my fav (which I havent won yet)!

One thing I would like to know is though, where do people such as pb get all their ideas to write things? I can't think of very many things to write about, specialy ones that havent already been done!
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
At this moment in time, I'd prefer a FAD.

Yeah, I've got every game I want for the N64, and seeing as I can't choose GameCube games...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.