GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA / SP Queries"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 20:13
Regular
I'm looking to buy a GBA in the new year sometime, and I'm not sure what the best thing to do is. If I bought one, I'd also want something to carry it in, a rechargeable battery and mains adapter. The GBA here is £79.99, or £86.99 with carry case. However, if I join for £7.50, all of that is 2 free gifts. If I bought the GBA and joined, then that's 1. I also have 4 reddie vouchers from GAD wins. Are these valid? I'm not a member yet, but if I joined, then (provided I bought something to get one more) would these be allowed?

Thanks for any help,

See Ya ;-)

PinkPig
Fri 08/04/11 at 16:12
Regular
"Mistakes happen"
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:29
Regular
Join SR, get a free gift

Buy the GBA, you get a reddy

Send off your 5 reddies to get a free gift

Problem solved
Wed 12/12/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
You could try posting this in the customer service section, it might get answered by a staff member there.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:23
Regular
Please.......someone.....say.......something......
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:13
Regular
I'm looking to buy a GBA in the new year sometime, and I'm not sure what the best thing to do is. If I bought one, I'd also want something to carry it in, a rechargeable battery and mains adapter. The GBA here is £79.99, or £86.99 with carry case. However, if I join for £7.50, all of that is 2 free gifts. If I bought the GBA and joined, then that's 1. I also have 4 reddie vouchers from GAD wins. Are these valid? I'm not a member yet, but if I joined, then (provided I bought something to get one more) would these be allowed?

Thanks for any help,

See Ya ;-)

PinkPig

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.