GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Google verification"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/04/11 at 20:11
Regular
Hello All :-)

I am using instant pro and am trying to verify a new website www.tauntonpestcontrol.co.uk I have carried out the instructions as per meta tag instructions.

The instant pro says the tag exists but google says it cannot find the verification tag ?

Any help gratefully received

Thanks
Hugh
Sun 08/05/11 at 09:59
"Are you sure?"
UK24 wrote:
I think I am having this problem too ?

Freeola have this InstantPro guide which shows you the required steps :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Sun 08/05/11 at 04:28
Regular
"boohoo"
Eccles wrote:
I think I've sorted it for you. For your Taunton pest control site you'd added the Google verification tag to InstantPro but hadn't assigned it to your homepage. I've done this for you now and it's showing correctly so please try verifying again.

I think I am having this problem too ?
Wed 06/04/11 at 14:13
Regular
Thanks everyone it seems Ok now,

Excellent help as always!
Wed 06/04/11 at 00:59
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I think I've sorted it for you. For your Taunton pest control site you'd added the Google verification tag to InstantPro but hadn't assigned it to your homepage. I've done this for you now and it's showing correctly so please try verifying again.
Tue 05/04/11 at 23:26
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
I've had a look at the site and I can't see the meta tag in the page source, are you sure its this site you set up?

I can't check your InstantPro settings from home unfortunately, if its definitely this site you've set up you might want to put on a support ticket.
Tue 05/04/11 at 22:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dograt wrote:
The instant pro says the tag exists but google says it cannot find the verification tag ?

Hi Dograt....if you have only just added the 'tag' then Google verification does take a couple of days to catch up with itself....if you see what I mean :¬) Presume you've added a 'sitemap' aswell.
Tue 05/04/11 at 20:11
Regular

I am using instant pro and am trying to verify a new website www.tauntonpestcontrol.co.uk I have carried out the instructions as per meta tag instructions.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks
Hugh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.