GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Birthday HM!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/03/11 at 15:36
Regular
"How Ironic"
HM is the big 23 today!

Leave your wishes below :)
Mon 04/04/11 at 01:52
Regular
Happy Birthday Congy as well. Haven't seen him post in a while. How's married life treating you? If you're reading.
Thu 31/03/11 at 16:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Cheers Alfonse!

Don't forget it's Cong_Man's birthday today as well!
Thu 31/03/11 at 15:08
Regular
I didn't know you were so young! I know I'm kinda late but Happy Birthday anyway!
Thu 31/03/11 at 07:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Dragonlance wrote:
[
Ha ha you are never too old .... just as long as you can keep awake :¬)

That is in fact my problem. I can't keep up with the 18 year olds!

And thanks pb :)

2 years away from the quarter century mark...as my prospective new girlfriend keeps calling me - "I'm ancient".
Tue 29/03/11 at 18:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Personal experience DL? ;D

Too right SC .. always up for a 'night out with the boys' .... only give me a few weeks notice and then I can be sure I'm ready ha ha. It's not the 'being out' can go for hours... but it's usually the couple of hours before I'm due to go out when I 'flag' :¬)

Note to self: Must get out more often
Tue 29/03/11 at 17:43
"possibly impossible"
Oh, I missed this thread.

Belated Happy Birthday HM.
Tue 29/03/11 at 15:45
Regular
"How Ironic"
Dragonlance wrote:
HM wrote:
[i]Thanks all.

It was a good birthday. Not so good today though...I'm too old to go out on the town!

Ha ha you are never too old .... just as long as you can keep awake :¬)[/i]

Personal experience DL? ;D
Tue 29/03/11 at 15:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
HM wrote:
Thanks all.

It was a good birthday. Not so good today though...I'm too old to go out on the town!

Ha ha you are never too old .... just as long as you can keep awake :¬)
Tue 29/03/11 at 13:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thanks all.

Mon 28/03/11 at 18:38
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
HM wrote:
Aww cheers Chris! Saw your facebook comment and thought I'd drop by to say hi!

I promise I shall return. Lectures/labs and pracs are nearly over and the time for a huge amount of revision distraction is coming up. I will be around soon!

Happy Birthday HM...all the very best for what's left! Return as soon as you like....your 'distraction' is missed :¬)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.