GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"About the death of a beloved person"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/11 at 19:20
Regular
A hard misfortune fell over my family ten years ago when we were informed about my sisterīs cancer. But it was really harder when she gave up fighting her disease and she passed away four years later.

Nowadays , my parents still miss her and of course for ever and I will miss my dear sister till the day I can meet her wherever she is. The death of someone you love so much reinforce the good feelings about that person and it makes you repent about not having told her a lot of things you couldnīt have ever been able to say to her in life. Perhaps sometimes, there......

Today, readers I must confess you that I havenīt been able to go on my life yet. My husband and child think Iīm the most unhappy person in the world and I think my parents will never be the same either.

Could any of you, I beg, give me a hand and advise me about this? . Has any of you overcome a similar situation?

Thanks for reading my thoughts.
Sun 01/05/11 at 13:27
Regular
"mad if u dont"
hiya flor

i have read ur post and im so sorry for ur loss...., a death of a loved one is never a easy journey but in sayin that the thing u can do for ur sister and u is to remeber her and tell her story of her life
to ur children.

Start a journel and reflect on how u feel, put photos in it and write the memorys of that day. favourite songs she had, her perfume,
her favourite colour, holidays u have had together and her fears.

there are several support groups on the net that u can express urself and not feel isolated and or guilty.

Compassionate friends, just type into the google search. Or type in chatrooms for loss

i hope this helps u

fugs
Thu 21/04/11 at 02:29
I once read that a father who lost his child wished to see him for the last time to say good bye. He kept crying and crying and could not cope with life, until one day an Angel appeared and gave him the opportunity he so desired.
He was taken to Heaven and there he saw many children dressed in white holding lit candles, their faces happy and cheerful, but his son wasnīt there.
He complained to the Angel because his son wasnīt there but suddendly ,he saw his son walking alone slowly towards him holding a candle, but the candle wasnīt lit.
The father jumped for joy and went to hold him, afterwards he asked his son: Why isnīt your candle lit? and the son answered: Father, every morning The Lord lights up our candles but your your tears put out the flame!

I'm truly sorry for your loss, I understand your pain as I lost a son 10 years ago, but since then I learned that we must let them free. That doesnīt mean we forgot them! NOT AT ALL!!!

I hope you can find the strength that you'll need to get through this. Remember that your family loves and needs you. Find comfort in them and know that I'll be always here if you want to talk.

Love, Silvia.

My Email is: [email protected]
Sat 26/03/11 at 08:57
Regular
thanks, Sonic Cris for having replying my words.

I sometimes think if I will be getting through a kind of madness but I really agree with you. So I suppose itīs only a whole depression because of the powerlessness of not getting a solution. On the other hand, some people in this situation have confessed me that they feel somehow similar to me. They say they believe in meeting their beloved beings some time, in their dreams, after death......or who knows.

greetings.
Fri 25/03/11 at 19:37
Regular
"How Ironic"
I've been thinking a lot about death over the past few weeks actually. Struggling to come to terms with my own mortality, as well as others. The idea that you and others will one day cease to exist is just horrible. I suppose the only nice thing about the whole situation is that the person who dies will have never been aware of their death, and that's the only way I can get through it, to just think everybody who dies can't experience their death, but sadly, those left behind do.
Fri 25/03/11 at 19:20
Regular
A hard misfortune fell over my family ten years ago when we were informed about my sisterīs cancer. But it was really harder when she gave up fighting her disease and she passed away four years later.

Nowadays , my parents still miss her and of course for ever and I will miss my dear sister till the day I can meet her wherever she is. The death of someone you love so much reinforce the good feelings about that person and it makes you repent about not having told her a lot of things you couldnīt have ever been able to say to her in life. Perhaps sometimes, there......

Today, readers I must confess you that I havenīt been able to go on my life yet. My husband and child think Iīm the most unhappy person in the world and I think my parents will never be the same either.

Could any of you, I beg, give me a hand and advise me about this? . Has any of you overcome a similar situation?

Thanks for reading my thoughts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.