GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vengeance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 13:22
Regular
Can someone tell me what happened at vengeance

i don't have sky and I NEED to know
Mon 10/12/01 at 13:22
"cheerios"
Can someone tell me what happened at vengeance

i don't have sky and I NEED to know
Mon 10/12/01 at 13:41
Owch! - Man, it was on CH4 ....

Anyways....

Here goes :

(credit to : 4-w wrestling) www.4w-wrestling.com

WWF Vengeance
Sunday, December 9, 2001
Live from San Diego, California
Announcers: Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross
Report by: lordsofpain

Winner and New Undisputed World Champion: Chris Jericho

Vince walks up the rampway laughing loud. Confetti falls from the ceiling as Jericho walks up the ramp with Vince holding Jericho's arms high.
Mon 10/12/01 at 13:56
Regular
LOD, you could of just told him the results instead of getting your word count up like that. Or at least written it in your own words.
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:05
whats a "word count" ?????
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:09
Regular
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Can someone tell me what happened at vengeance

i don't have sky and I NEED to
> know

Vengeance wasn't on sky, it was on channel 4! ;)
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:12
Regular
Lord Of Darkness wrote:
> whats a "word count" ?????

A word count is the total number of words in all of your posts, and to become a Regular like me, and everyone else, you need to hvae posted 300 posts, with a total of 10,000 words ;)
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:59
Aside from the 3 undisputed championship matches, Vengeance was wack. The worst set of ppv matches this year. Not a ladder, cage or sledgehammer in sight! All the other matches sucked. Matt Vs. Jeff - boring. Jeff used all his energy and high flying moves on perry saturn on Heat, so that when it came to vengeance, he was knackered, and the match was plain dull. Matt went for the twist of fate 3 times - is he that incompetant? Weak ending, too. Kane + Big show Vs. Dudleys - Dull. Standard tag team bout, with kane and show not being "on the same page". Bubba removing the turnbuckle pad was meant to be shocking, hardcore... but show is so bad at selling moves that it was plain to see that his head was about a metre above it when he hit! Womens match = bad. Not even any stratusfaction! Edge Vs Regal: Regal is slow, and not even the brilliance of edge could make him look good. Albert and Scotty Vs. Test and Christian. Why? What has test done to deserve being placed in these awful matches? Although - it was better than the dudleys Vs. show and kane. Undertaker Vs. RVD? Apart from the outcome, an ok match. Good ending.
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:01
Oh yeah, it wasn't on sky. It was on channel 4, who are so cheap that they cut out wwf trailers to make way for their adverts which they can make money out of.
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:07
Regular
yeh watched it and it was rubbish pointless and dull

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.