GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prizes Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/11 at 19:19
"The Videogame King"
I have a few questions about prizes:

What exactly are vouchers?

Can you save up your vouchers?

Do you have to pay for shipping if you choose a videogame as your prize?
Wed 09/03/11 at 23:42
"The Videogame King"
Thank you :)

I learn so much from moderators
Tue 08/03/11 at 19:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
SimGuy99 wrote:

Freeola will send you an amazon voucher code, should you choose it as a prize. You can then log into your amazon account, put the code in, and you will redeem the £30, which will be put into your amazon account balance. You can then spend the £30 on whatever you choose, but it must be a product on amazon.

Yes you can. You have a limited amount of time to claim your prize on Freeola. Once you get send the code through the post, you have, I believe, a year to spend the money. You could accumulate a few vouchers over the year.

Freeola pay for the shipping of the videogame. You send an email to the freeola claim email, stating which game (+ whatever format you need the game on) you choose as your prize. Freeola will then order it for you, and it will be dispatched. You can choose a video game up to the value of £45.

Check here for full details.

Odd forum to ask this in :P
Tue 08/03/11 at 19:19
"The Videogame King"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.