GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heavy Gunner (iPhone game)"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Heavy Gunner'.
Sat 05/03/11 at 18:07
"The Videogame King"
I read comments about this game saying it's "one of the best shooting games on the app store", I totally agree. It is a great game and I am really glad they made it free for a limited time. Their are lots of levels and challenges, cool weapons and upgrades and it's just plain fun! At first I was a little uncomfortable using the tilt control

Weapons

Their are several weapons to choose from and lots of upgrades that can be purchased with points you earn by competing levels successfully, and some you can purchase in-game for 0.99 (which I don't like). The upgradeable features of the weapons I have go up to level five so i am going to assume that all of them do.

Levels and Challenges

Their are MANY levels and challenges in this game. You have 5 chapters each with 5 levels, plus bonus levels. Then there are those same levels in hard and extreme difficulty. Plus there are infinite and survival challenges and awards you can earn.

My Overall Thoughts

I have had this game for a while so I don't play this game much anymore, but still it is an awesome game and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys space shooting games.

9/10
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 05/03/11 at 18:07
"The Videogame King"
I read comments about this game saying it's "one of the best shooting games on the app store", I totally agree. It is a great game and I am really glad they made it free for a limited time. Their are lots of levels and challenges, cool weapons and upgrades and it's just plain fun! At first I was a little uncomfortable using the tilt control

Weapons

Their are several weapons to choose from and lots of upgrades that can be purchased with points you earn by competing levels successfully, and some you can purchase in-game for 0.99 (which I don't like). The upgradeable features of the weapons I have go up to level five so i am going to assume that all of them do.

Levels and Challenges

Their are MANY levels and challenges in this game. You have 5 chapters each with 5 levels, plus bonus levels. Then there are those same levels in hard and extreme difficulty. Plus there are infinite and survival challenges and awards you can earn.

My Overall Thoughts

I have had this game for a while so I don't play this game much anymore, but still it is an awesome game and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys space shooting games.

9/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.