GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sprint Cars: Road To Knoxville"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sprint Cars: Road To Knoxville'.
Sat 05/03/11 at 17:44
"The Videogame King"
Definitely not the best graphics I've ever seen in a videogame but it is a fun game nevertheless. A cool (and somewhat strange) thing about the game is the fact that by achieving some difficult tasks you get to unlock classes of vehicles that have probably nothing to do with sprint cars, such as hovercrafts (which i have unlocked already), pick-up trucks and semi-trucks. Plus their are also three different types of sprint cars: Midget Sprint Cars, Open-wheeled Modifieds and Winged Sprint Cars. The external damage effects aren't the greatest either, most of the time it takes like tons of crashes just to damage the top wing just a little on the winged sprint cars. The crashes are still cool though, one time i crashed a Modified sprint car and it rolled over a bunch of times. I actually haven't played the game in a while so, but i can still remember a lot about it.

Career Mode

I really have no idea how to tune my car correctly, which is especially hard because the game says your supposed to tune your vehicle different for every track and every track condition. The career mode handling to me is different than the handling in the arcade mode. It is easy on some tracks, but on others it is very difficult. I have created my own career on multiple occasions but I've always deleted them.

Drivers

The drivers you are able to pick in the game aren't even real sprint car drivers (that i know of). I think they are the people who made the game.

My Overall Thoughts

A fun and addictive game and it is pretty cool, but as i said, not the best graphics. I wish you could pick actual sprint car drivers like the other sprint car computer game i have. Overall, it is okay.

8/10
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 05/03/11 at 17:44
"The Videogame King"
Definitely not the best graphics I've ever seen in a videogame but it is a fun game nevertheless. A cool (and somewhat strange) thing about the game is the fact that by achieving some difficult tasks you get to unlock classes of vehicles that have probably nothing to do with sprint cars, such as hovercrafts (which i have unlocked already), pick-up trucks and semi-trucks. Plus their are also three different types of sprint cars: Midget Sprint Cars, Open-wheeled Modifieds and Winged Sprint Cars. The external damage effects aren't the greatest either, most of the time it takes like tons of crashes just to damage the top wing just a little on the winged sprint cars. The crashes are still cool though, one time i crashed a Modified sprint car and it rolled over a bunch of times. I actually haven't played the game in a while so, but i can still remember a lot about it.

Career Mode

I really have no idea how to tune my car correctly, which is especially hard because the game says your supposed to tune your vehicle different for every track and every track condition. The career mode handling to me is different than the handling in the arcade mode. It is easy on some tracks, but on others it is very difficult. I have created my own career on multiple occasions but I've always deleted them.

Drivers

The drivers you are able to pick in the game aren't even real sprint car drivers (that i know of). I think they are the people who made the game.

My Overall Thoughts

A fun and addictive game and it is pretty cool, but as i said, not the best graphics. I wish you could pick actual sprint car drivers like the other sprint car computer game i have. Overall, it is okay.

8/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.