GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MyFreeola Login"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/03/11 at 08:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Morning all,

Has anyone else had a 'slight' glitch when logging into MyFreeola? Logging in during the last two days, as normal, has resulted in an error page informing me that even though the email address is correct the password isn't. On re-entering the same password....entry is permitted and all is okey dokey!

Now, I can be 'banana-fingered' at times but three days running - I doubt it :¬)

Is their a 'glitch'?
Fri 04/03/11 at 18:24
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
I re-read and checked this page to DL, and it appears to work fine. Have tested in FF and IE7/8.

What browser were you using at the time?

Sorry WH been busy busy with a website all afternoon. Thanks for checking :¬) Was using IE8 at the times mentioned.

EDIT: Sorry for this WH but was going to mention this a few weeks ago. It's now March...is your avatar for Christmas 2010 or in readiness for Christmas 2011 :¬)
Fri 04/03/11 at 13:41
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I re-read and checked this page to DL, and it appears to work fine. Have tested in FF and IE7/8.

What browser were you using at the time?

@Hmmm... I'll post in the other thread.
Fri 04/03/11 at 13:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
If you are referring to the login section on the right of the Chat pages, this isn't throwing up any issues for me.

Not quite the same area WH .... the login section on the right of the main Freeola Home Page
Fri 04/03/11 at 13:14
"Are you sure?"
Seems to be ok for me now! :¬)

While you're around Warhunt...
I put a comment in the recent email problem thread - I guess no Staffie's have seen it yet?

The Status page item (now expired) had this as the last comment:
"We will continue to monitor the situation and provide an update once more information is available."

It was later closed without further comment/information!?

As you know, email issues hurt your customers so I was hoping to read that you/Enta had resolved the latest problems rather than them 'just going away' to come back another day.

I know I ask a lot, but like Freeola, I'm also "passionate about support" :¬) I hate not being able to reply to my clients (that I've signed up to Freeola) with details of what happened and what action has been taken to stop a recurrence, etc.

For ADSL outages Enta produce Incident Reports do they make these available to you for email outages?

Sorry if I'm going on or expecting too much...
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 04/03/11 at 13:01
Regular
"I like turtles"
No problems for me either?,just logged in to check my webmail.
Fri 04/03/11 at 12:31
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hey, I try to be around as much as I can. :P

If you are referring to the login section on the right of the Chat pages, this isn't throwing up any issues for me. (The section where "Your Details" appear when logging in)
Fri 04/03/11 at 11:01
"Are you sure?"
Dragonlance wrote:
Thanks for the 'words of support' ....it always seems to be us ha ha :¬D

That made me smile! :¬D

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 04/03/11 at 10:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi Hmmm,

Thanks for the 'words of support' ....it always seems to be us ha ha :¬D

As you say, it is only the right-hand login area on the main page but this worked fine for me until a couple of days ago.
Fri 04/03/11 at 09:19
"Are you sure?"
Morning DL,
I don't think it's your banana fingers!

Using the login in the right-hand column does the same for me:

Attention: Sorry, the e-mail address you entered was valid, but the password you used was wrong. Please try again with the correct password. If you cannot remember your password please click here for a reminder.

Logging in using the other MyFreeola links seems to work as normal.
NB. My browser is set to remember my login details in the main MyFreeola login but there does seem to be something going on as you say.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 04/03/11 at 08:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Morning all,

Has anyone else had a 'slight' glitch when logging into MyFreeola? Logging in during the last two days, as normal, has resulted in an error page informing me that even though the email address is correct the password isn't. On re-entering the same password....entry is permitted and all is okey dokey!

Now, I can be 'banana-fingered' at times but three days running - I doubt it :¬)

Is their a 'glitch'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.