GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Prices"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/06/07 at 17:04
Regular
Hello, im new to freeola - and thus far im very impressed with the service i am getting connection and support wise

however i can't help but notice other resellers offing alot more for a tad more

ukfsn for instance - 60gb peak and 330gb off peak for £29,99 a month - however they also give some webspace and usenet access ( something i pay £15 a month for now)

are freeola ever going to give the same? im not bothered about the limits but the usenet would be handy!

thanks

Pete
Sat 24/01/15 at 13:30
Regular
"a pint of plain..."
I can't get into that usenet link - is usenet no longer available
Mon 18/06/07 at 23:55
Regular
"Mooching around"
It almost sounds like you're advertising for them.
Mon 18/06/07 at 20:51
Regular
thanks for the reply loki

well shake me with a stick i am glad they do usenet access! i thought they must do if the other resellers do it!

nice :) - now they need to raise the 25GB peak cap i think - they say they wont which i find abit offensive - not willing to make the customers experience better is one thing - biting the hand that feeds you is another

Still ill see how i get on with my 25GB which my mates on ukfsn with 60Gb peak and 33Gb off peak laugh at me

and all for £2 a month more!
Mon 18/06/07 at 17:48
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hi Pete, and welcome to the forums!

You should be able to access Newsgroups via Freeola Broadband:
http://freeola.com/support/usenet_information.php

And of course you get unlimited webspace and e-mail addresses with a Freeola connection.

Have you had any problems with Usenet via a Freeola connection? If so, just let me know and I'll see what we can do.
Mon 18/06/07 at 17:04
Regular
Hello, im new to freeola - and thus far im very impressed with the service i am getting connection and support wise

however i can't help but notice other resellers offing alot more for a tad more

ukfsn for instance - 60gb peak and 330gb off peak for £29,99 a month - however they also give some webspace and usenet access ( something i pay £15 a month for now)

are freeola ever going to give the same? im not bothered about the limits but the usenet would be handy!

thanks

Pete

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.