GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Christmas Help Needed!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 15:35
Regular
One of the games i have already for my PS2 for X-Mas is Tony Hawks 3.
I need to get another game so any ideas? BTW i hate football games!! Good SPAG please!!!
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:11
Regular
"Bah"
LOL the person who wrote get DMC doesnt need 2 tell me, i wrote the review :)
Mon 10/12/01 at 13:58
Regular
Or Sonic the Hedgehog 2. THat was good too! The cheat was... cheating majorly, but if you do the game properly first, and then give it a go with the cheat, its really good fun!
Mon 10/12/01 at 13:36
Regular
Save ya money...wait for a Gamecube.

Better yet, go and get a SNES with Super mario world.
Mon 10/12/01 at 13:26
Regular
Get Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and a Sega Megadrive.
Sun 09/12/01 at 22:26
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
dont listen to any of these fools, get Twisted metal black.

there thats it, ive said it now, r u happy.... im not :(
Sun 09/12/01 at 22:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The Smackdown series were never as good as the Wrestlemania/No Mercy series on the N64.

I've not played SD3 but from what I've heard, it's the same as number 2 and although number 2 was good, it was far too fast. Admittedly, the N64 grapplers were slow, but it was better than the speed of Smackdown.

No Mercy = Best wrestling game so far, but bear in mind I've not played SD3.

Plus, 'I'm a recently turned from N64' gamer too. Well not really actually. I have had a DC for a year but N64 was always better. :-D
Sun 09/12/01 at 20:45
I suppose GTA3 is a must. But one good game is Dead Or Alive 2, and I'm pretty surprised by people saying that SmackDown 3 isn't that good, although this is coming from a "just turned from the N64" gamer.
Sun 09/12/01 at 19:59
They're the games i want... but whats a tad strange is why some mags weren't given review copies of Jax & Daxter, even tho the game was finished.....

Well anyways, it looks good, seen some online reviews which say its good, so mes gonna get it
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
Grand Theft Auto III and SSX Tricky and Jak and Daxter are the best games to get
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:21
GTA3, Jak & Daxter, SSX Tricky, Half Life, DMC,

Aint got any of these, just a few that have been given good reviews, mes gettin a ps2 with GTA3.....then i'll probably get SSX Tricky or Jak & Daxter...
Cant wait, only 15 days to go! woo hoo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.