GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Legal MP3 Download Site"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/11 at 15:46
"The Videogame King"
I was searching for free legal MP3 download websites on the internet and I found this website called *admin removed*. It's a free MP3 download site where you can download over 3,000,000 songs withOUT registration. But it's limited to only one song a day (used to be three) unless you purchase a premium account.
Tue 01/03/11 at 15:12
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
As it is somewhat debatable that the web site being mentioned in this thread is illegal, I have had to remove the links to the site as per our Chat Rules.

Chat Rules
Tue 01/03/11 at 15:00
"The Videogame King"
Just wondering, have any of you looked at the website for yourselves?

freeola.com
Tue 01/03/11 at 11:29
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Most MP3 sites like this one claim they are legal through some rubbish like "for trial purposes only", and that the downloads are for a 24 hour previewing period, at which point you are obliged to delete said download. Or that they're for download for people who already own the track (in which case why would you bother?)
Tue 01/03/11 at 00:53
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
As the saying goes, if its too good to be true then it probably is.

That site doesnt claim to be legal. In fact its lack of information is one of the warning signs it might not be. No contact details on the site, domain details are locked and content is hosted in the netherlands (quite a popular place to host illegal stuff).
Tue 01/03/11 at 00:11
"The Videogame King"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Hmmm... wrote:
[i]Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]There is no such thing as a free legal MP3. Full stop.

I can find plenty. Exclamation_mark

Free and legal MP3's from the BBC for example.

[s]Hmmm...[/s][/i]

You know what I mean ;) In terms of music that has a record label. It's obvious that Simguy is referring to music that would otherwise be considered illegal.[/i]

The website said it was legal, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's true but I wouldn't download anything from a site that didn't say the downloads were legal.
Mon 28/02/11 at 16:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hmmm... wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:

[s]Hmmm...[/s][/i]

You know what I mean ;) In terms of music that has a record label. It's obvious that Simguy is referring to music that would otherwise be considered illegal.
Mon 28/02/11 at 16:01
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hmmm... wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:

[s]Hmmm...[/s][/i]

I'm guessing not many free,legal MP3 sites host current chart albums and Metallica bootlegs though,this site does.
Mon 28/02/11 at 15:56
"Are you sure?"
Sonic Chris wrote:
There is no such thing as a free legal MP3. Full stop.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 28/02/11 at 15:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
There is no such thing as a free legal MP3. Full stop.
Sun 27/02/11 at 22:56
Regular
"I like turtles"
If you need to purchase a premium account how is the site free? Also had a quick peep on there and I'm not sure exactly how legal it is either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.