GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great Weekend !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 00:54
Regular
With my gf coming over from the states next saturday, I saw Devil May Cry and Twisted Metal Black and i was gutted cause I couldn't have them cause I need all the money I have for christmas presents. When I got home I decided to take in my N64 and games for a trade hoping to grab the 2 games. I managed to not only get those 2 games, but also Half Life and Silent Hill 2 :-))

So I'm in like gaming heaven right now, switching between games ;-)) Only one I haven't played yet is Silent Hill 2. I don't wanna touch it yet cause I don't wanna play it in bits like I am the other ones. SH2 is one of those games where you want to concentrate purely on the story of that game :-) So I'm gonna play the others to death first, then i'll switch the lights out and sit down on Silent Hill 2 ;-)

I know this won't exactly make for much of a conversation but it was such a great event that I didn't expect to have happening that I just thought I'd share it :-)
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I've beaten DMC, the last fight and ending are great
:-) I won't spoil it for people though. Thing is, I played it again upto like mission 7 or 8. But then once you beat it, you do get a nice little incentive to play through again ;-) I don't think saying what this is would really spoil anything, but again I won't say it cause I don't wanna upset anyone who might think otherwise ;-)
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
For a long while anyway!!
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im sure a sequel is already underway - The best thing is all DMC games will be PS2 exclusives!!
Wed 12/12/01 at 00:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Looks like I just missed you ;-) Nevermind, your on my buddylist now. Anyway, Devil May Cry is basically the dogs round and often removed :-))

Dante has gotta be one of the coolest characters since Solid Snake ! Excellent weapons and powers too ;-)

The ghost ship level is pretty damn good ;-) If Capcom have sense then they'll already be planning the sequel to this game :-)
Tue 11/12/01 at 23:43
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
yeah DMC does look good. i gotta come over to see it. you can chat on AOL as you'll probably won't want to give your user name online you can have mine and add me to AOL messenger.

My AOL nick is: FearVamp

chat soon ok

i came here for GAD more than anything but i doubt i'll win but who knows
Tue 11/12/01 at 01:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Was wondering how long it'd be before you'd end up on here ;-)) Anyhow, yeah, we'll have to arrange something soon - caining Devil May Cry at the moment. Dunno bout the Devil crying but my PS2 must nearly be doing that after the amount of hours I've been playing without a break ;-))
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:54
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
god just read my last post here my spelling suckz
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:18
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ive got my PSone box with all the instructions and stuff by my tv....I might take EB up on that offer. Even though I wont be able to play all them chipped games I had :(
Mon 10/12/01 at 09:45
Regular
Instructions??? The other parts probably wouldn`t be a problem, but I`d never be able to find the manual!
Sun 09/12/01 at 17:13
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Apparently if ypu go to EB youll get £50 for your PSone and any 5 games. You must supply the leads and instructions and stuff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.