GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ten years of Freeola Chat!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/02/11 at 20:38
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
201 days from now I will have been on these forums for ten years!!! Wow - Amazing that this is still going, even more amazing to see some familiar names in the active posters!
Thu 24/02/11 at 19:56
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Mrs Leading wrote:
Machie wrote:
[i]41 days until my 11th anniversary.

I remember when this forum use to be part of a company called Special Reserve. I think they sold BB guns or something.

Yes we did, I can remember shooting Tony while testing the BB guns.[/i]

I remember that too, shot me in the face she did, ouch!

Shouldn't you be Mrs Being Single or Mrs Her Freedom or Mrs Girlie Nights or something?
Wed 23/02/11 at 17:25
"possibly impossible"
Heh. Still got my SR card somewhere too. Ah, the days of ordering Gameboy games via the telephone and collecting reddies.
Wed 23/02/11 at 16:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
Another staff member to add to the list of staff members who hide away :P
Wed 23/02/11 at 14:47
Staff
"After all this time"
That was 19 years ago....but yes I do remember that hair style.

Yes Miss Leading became Mrs Leading September last year.
Wed 23/02/11 at 13:34
Regular
Talking of the past, yesterday I saw Herbie on the way back from Worcester. :D If I had a white VW Beetle I'd turn it into Herbie too.

Then today I caught an episode of Family Fortunes from 1992. 7 of the 9 women playing had this hairstyle which must have been extremely popular at the time. Do you remember it Mrs Leading?

Wait! Mrs Leading? Does that mean there's a Mr Leading? Aww.
Wed 23/02/11 at 12:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
:) I'm sure I got one of those BB guns with my reddies!
Wed 23/02/11 at 09:50
Staff
"After all this time"
Machie wrote:
41 days until my 11th anniversary.

I remember when this forum use to be part of a company called Special Reserve. I think they sold BB guns or something.

Yes we did, I can remember shooting Tony while testing the BB guns.
Tue 22/02/11 at 20:38
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
201 days from now I will have been on these forums for ten years!!! Wow - Amazing that this is still going, even more amazing to see some familiar names in the active posters!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.