GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/01 at 20:53
Regular
Whats the best ps2 game
Tue 11/12/01 at 07:11
GTA 3 because this game has one thing the rest of the games don't and that's everything. This game has sex, drugs, a cheating girlfriend, big mob bosses, you can choose your own radio station, you want that car don't buy it, take it, tired of playing the game, stop and play some Crazy Taxi or save someone as a policeman,ambulance drive, or a firefighter,don't like that guy talkin' to ya, well shoot him, and as for a lame story line forgettaboutit!, this game has a great story line that will keep you guessing as to what's next. Anyone that says this game isn't game of the year is crazy. This is what everyone has been wanting for years and know that it's here some of you are putting soccer above it, are you crazy.

Rockstar knows what their public want and they got it right and if you want more from Rockstar check out State of Emergency. It's a full scale riot and your the cause of it now loot and steal everything that you see. Man that's going to be great too!
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
½pint wrote:
> nah, you're all wrong. The best game by far, on any platform has got to
> be...

Primal image!!!

And what does that game do then?
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:02
Regular
"¬_¬"
nah, you're all wrong. The best game by far, on any platform has got to be...

Primal image!!!
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bizzare_Cabbage wrote:
> Whats the best ps2 game

Great, big, huge, massive, gigantic post there Bizzare Cabbage. Well I would have to say Grand Theft Auto 3. Followed closely by Pro Evolution, Devil May Cry, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk's 3 and Gran Turismo 3.
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:18
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
polariod pete!
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:10
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> Surely its one of the Army Men games.

nah i say its donald duck qauck attack
Mon 10/12/01 at 09:43
Regular
Surely its one of the Army Men games.
Sun 09/12/01 at 14:36
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
At the moment GTA 3 only because I haven't got all the other games that are being mentioned!

Have a look at the topics on this forum and look at all the reviews and comments and pick out a couple of games from that.
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:18
Regular
"360: swfcman"
How many of these topics do we have now!?

Well since im here, Pro Evo Soccer.
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:17
Regular
I would say either GTA3 (Grand Theft Auto III) or SSX Tricky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.