GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Launc titles"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/01 at 17:26
Regular
Now that the launch in the Uk has been confirmed, what are the launch games - and what are people looking forwards to?
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:20
Regular
Starfox, Rogue leader, Sonic, Smash brothers,Waverace and Super monkey ball are my most wanted launch titles.

Then looking forward to Zelda, Mario, WWF wrestlemania 2002 and PDzero.
Sun 09/12/01 at 20:57
Luigi's haunted mansion, Wave race (i think) the snowboarding game and some other games which I can't remember are comig out on relase.
Sun 09/12/01 at 20:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They all sound great - what are the actual launch titles that will be availabele from day one - not released a few days after, ones I could buy with the console?
Sun 09/12/01 at 17:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
slik wrote:
> star fox adventures looks amazing!
slik ~_~

I forgot about Star Fox Adventures - This is another of my most wanted GC games!!
Sun 09/12/01 at 17:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> Donkey Kong Racing looks promising as well !

Yep - It should be great!!
Sun 09/12/01 at 11:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm also gunna get Perfect Dark Zero and Simpsons' Road Rage, but not Crazy Taxi. I may also get SSX Tricky as 1080 2 won't be out for another year at least!! Then, when it is out, i'll trade in SSX for it. I can't wait for the cube!!
Sat 08/12/01 at 18:09
Regular
"DS..."
star fox adventures looks amazing!
slik ~_~
Sat 08/12/01 at 18:06
Regular
Donkey Kong Racing looks promising as well !
Sat 08/12/01 at 18:06
Regular
I want to get SSBM and Simpsons Road Rage and Perfect Dark Zero (but that won't be out at launch...)
*falls asleep drooling after thinking about Perfect Dark Zero*
Sat 08/12/01 at 18:04
Regular
"DS..."
i think it's safe to say that rare definately won't let us down when it comes to the gamecube.
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.