GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBAG- Please read!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/01 at 16:21
Regular
Now, all I want to know is what are some of the most popular/ best GBA games. I already have Mario Kart Super Circuit and Wario Land 4. I will also be getting Advance Wars after Christmas. If I could get one more game right now what should it be and why? (If it is just great and/or can not be bothered to tell me why, it does not matter) Just give me your ideas.
Sat 08/12/01 at 16:21
Regular
"the burning sky"
Now, all I want to know is what are some of the most popular/ best GBA games. I already have Mario Kart Super Circuit and Wario Land 4. I will also be getting Advance Wars after Christmas. If I could get one more game right now what should it be and why? (If it is just great and/or can not be bothered to tell me why, it does not matter) Just give me your ideas.
Sat 08/12/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well I seriously don't think the GBA is up to much so I can't really say what to get (as I've not played one good game on it) but here is what not to get.

Kurukurin

Or something like that. How they can charge 25 quid for this is beyond me. It's not addictive, it's not fun, it's just infuriating. DO NOT BUY IT!!!
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:01
"period drama"
yeah, you should get 3 or 4 games for whatever other console you have rather than a GBA.
it's really not all that great.
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:50
Regular
"Whatever!"
Apart from Doom I would go for Ecks vs Sever - Why cause its the best FPS available on the console and sounds great!!
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:47
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> yeah, you should get 3 or 4 games for whatever other console you have rather
> than a GBA.
it's really not all that great.

Well, it depends what game and for what console you get.

I can't remember what game it was, but there was a game advertised on TV last night for the PS2, and it's S.R.P (Sony's Reccomended Price) was £44.99!

GBA's games have an rrp of £34.99
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:50
Regular
"the burning sky"
I can get Games quite cheap, it is just a matter of knowing where to look.....

Edgy wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> yeah, you should get 3 or 4 games for whatever
> other console you have rather
> than a GBA.
it's really not all that
> great.

Well, it depends what game and for what console you get.

I can't
> remember what game it was, but there was a game advertised on TV last night for
> the PS2, and it's S.R.P (Sony's Reccomended Price) was £44.99!

GBA's
> games have an rrp of £34.99
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:51
GBA is the best thing ever (except for sherbet).
I recommend that you get tony hawks pro skater2,it lasts ages and has ace graphics.
Bomberman tournament is also an amazing game.The multiplayer is great and the single player is a zelda style game.
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:56
Regular
"the burning sky"
What about Ecks Versus Sever ( or whatever it is called ) Is that any good, or Doom. I don't really like the look of Doom is E V S any good????

SCAMPS wrote:
> GBA is the best thing ever (except for sherbet).
I recommend that you get tony
> hawks pro skater2,it lasts ages and has ace graphics.
Bomberman tournament is
> also an amazing game.The multiplayer is great and the single player is a zelda
> style game.
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:00
Regular
""
Tony hawks 2 or Matt Hoffmans Pro BMX.!!!???>>>

=B0>
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:03
Sorry to break the subject but,is there any chance of your sis coming here again today,wierd wonder?
And i haven`t played ecks vs sever so i don`t know if it`s any good.I have seen footage and it looks good enough.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.