GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CDouch, congrats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/01 at 16:19
Regular
I know I took the p**s out of you when you won with the 'Game Boy not as advanced as I thought' thread, but thats only because I strongly felt it didn't deserve to win. To show you I'm not a sore loser, I want to congratulate you on your recent GAD win with the Tony Hawk 3 review. On the same day, I entered an excellent Paper Mario review which I was pleased with, but the better review won. Congrats.
I have also taken a good look at my posts since I re-joined, and found that many were spam, and clouded the good posts I did with this spam, and I plan to cut down on my spamming in future. If it's alright, I've got an excuse, when I'm normally on the internet, it's during the day, when few people are on, and because it's very boring, you have to get the few people that are online into talking so you need regular posts.

One thing, I reserve the right to use my Natcho Man tune!!!
Sun 06/02/11 at 19:26
Hi Pete,

No probs... all you have to do is just turn up and announce yourself... its as easy as that ;)

We usually contact everyone about the rides the night before to take account of weather conditions etc :)

So, pencil in a Sunday am or Weds night and turn up lol!
You can bring all your mates with you if you want.
If you scan all the pages on the site you'll get a handle on what we do etc.

We also have a group email and have our own Facebook page, so check that out too ;)

See you soon

Paul

PS your DEFINITELY not on the wrong forum LOL!!
Sun 06/02/11 at 13:12
Regular
Hi my names Pete and I'm an alcoholic - damn wrong forum!!

Hi guys, I spend a lot of time around rivi and darwen (on the bike) and wouldn't mind tagging along some time with you all, you sound like my type of riders (up for a good mtb, but not too mental!).
I'll drop a line on the forum if that's ok, especially for the wed night rides.

Cheers

Pete
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yeah, and there seems to be a lul on thursdays aswell.
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:45
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Thanks!

One day, your GAD will come, one day.

Try posting a review on a sunday, there seems to be less entries then.
Sat 08/12/01 at 16:19
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I know I took the p**s out of you when you won with the 'Game Boy not as advanced as I thought' thread, but thats only because I strongly felt it didn't deserve to win. To show you I'm not a sore loser, I want to congratulate you on your recent GAD win with the Tony Hawk 3 review. On the same day, I entered an excellent Paper Mario review which I was pleased with, but the better review won. Congrats.
I have also taken a good look at my posts since I re-joined, and found that many were spam, and clouded the good posts I did with this spam, and I plan to cut down on my spamming in future. If it's alright, I've got an excuse, when I'm normally on the internet, it's during the day, when few people are on, and because it's very boring, you have to get the few people that are online into talking so you need regular posts.

One thing, I reserve the right to use my Natcho Man tune!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.