GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your favorite gun and attachements in black ops?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call of Duty: Black Ops'.
Tue 01/02/11 at 18:33
Regular
"Hells Yeah Im Back"
I really injoy using the AK74-u Its a great gone (well thats what i Think). I always add extended mac, thats pretty much it. whats your favorite weopen, atachments, or perks?
Wed 20/07/11 at 13:49
Regular
uzi!! with rapid fire and grip
Sun 17/04/11 at 13:03
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
if you use the AK74-u with grip and rapid fire it is the most over powered gun in the game it has maximum accurcy and high damage
Wed 02/03/11 at 01:41
Regular
1 the commando ACOG with silencer, second chance pro, warlord and lightweight and 2 the M16 ACOG with extended mags
Tue 01/02/11 at 22:49
Regular
"I like turtles"
Death Machine :)
Tue 01/02/11 at 19:25
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
I have a few i quite like the M60 aswell as the Ak74U
Tue 01/02/11 at 18:45
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Two weapons infact, either AK74 + grip and rapid fire, marathon, warlord pro, ninja or Sprectre + the same :¬)

But then again, some maps require a different approach so FAMAS + combat scope or Commando + red dot :¬)
Tue 01/02/11 at 18:33
Regular
"Hells Yeah Im Back"
I really injoy using the AK74-u Its a great gone (well thats what i Think). I always add extended mac, thats pretty much it. whats your favorite weopen, atachments, or perks?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.