GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil May Have Not Come Out?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/01 at 10:14
Regular
Ok, so whats the deal here folks?

SR have it listed as both out and coming out next week, my postman didn't bring it to me yesterday or today.

Now, is this because the game is not out and thus I should take the contract off his head?

OR

Is the game out and as yet undelivered in which case...

...my postie is gonna get it!
Sun 09/12/01 at 01:08
*Sob*

Call me ungrateful, impatient and generally a bit of an a**e, but DAMN YOU SR I WANT MY COPY OF DMC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

(ok, I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. If I'm really that mpatient I could always just go and buy it. Cheers SR, I love you really)
Sat 08/12/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Bah"
check out my review for Devil May Cry people, i got my copy and www.ukreviews.com is where you can find out what i thought :)
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:38
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
What punishment do you have in store for Mr. Postman?
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:30
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I got my Tony Hawks 3 copy today.....

And I believe that Capcom havnt changed the borders.:(
Sat 08/12/01 at 11:12
Regular
"Touched!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Its definately out - I got my copy this morning!!

As i can't play it i will have to have your impressions mate!, could you let me know how bad the borders are? because many people complain about them, cheers!
Sat 08/12/01 at 11:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its definately out - I got my copy this morning!!
Sat 08/12/01 at 11:05
Regular
"Touched!"
I am 100% its out, i know that because i got my copy in the post today, sgame its for xmas though :(
Sat 08/12/01 at 10:51
Regular
tarrants postie is gonna get it
Sat 08/12/01 at 10:42
Regular
"WWJD"
I pre-ordered it aswell and mine is here now it came this morning but im not aloud it till christmas but still mines here
Sat 08/12/01 at 10:34
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Slightly of the subject but my GAD win Tony Hawks 3 has not yet turned up and thats been out a week. SR tell me that is was despatched on the 30th so maybe its Royal Mails fault after all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.