GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The X-Files.....missing Nintendo games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/01 at 09:59
Regular
Has anyone else noticed that the flow of new Nintendo games has completely stopped. The only 2 new games....and the last are Mario Party 3 and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2. These are really good games but it's really annoying they are the last as we still have 2 wait to Spring if we want a British GC.
*Im actually lying, powerpuff girls if gonna be the last N64 game 2 be realeased but no one cares about that, at least I hope not*
Sun 09/12/01 at 13:18
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> Twain wrote:
>I recently went on a school trip to Belgium, by going
> through
> France. We stopped at a French hypermarket for a few hours, and
> the shops there
> were absolutely packed with N64 games.

I meant to ask
> you before, where they PAL versions? Would they work on UK N64's? And what sort
> of prices and games were they?

Something like 100 francs (approx. £10). They were PAL, so yes, they will work on UK N64s.
Sun 09/12/01 at 11:14
Regular
I really wanted 2 buy SSB 4 the N64 but nowhere sells it anymore. It's really annoying.
Sun 09/12/01 at 09:48
Regular
"DS..."
auf deutsch wrote:
> Where are the Games ?

they are located in retail outlets, would you believe!
slik ~_~
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:07
Regular
Where are the Games ?
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:33
Regular
"DS..."
Quite a lot of import shops tend to get a fair ammount of their supplies from Austrailia, so maybe it is'nt that hard.
slik ~_~
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Look on this site and in the SR stores if you're tryin' to find well priced N64 games. They've still got them, and they also sell pre-owned games in stores. It's worth a look, really!!
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:27
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
I meant to ask
> you before, where they PAL versions? Would they work on UK N64's? And what sort
> of prices and games were they?

They would be PAL, as they are the reason that we have to wait so long for our games. They have to convert the language to French & German before they release it over here. This is how the Australians can have PAL games in English before us! If only it was easier to import from Australia!
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Twain wrote:
>I recently went on a school trip to Belgium, by going through
> France. We stopped at a French hypermarket for a few hours, and the shops there
> were absolutely packed with N64 games.

I meant to ask you before, where they PAL versions? Would they work on UK N64's? And what sort of prices and games were they?
Sat 08/12/01 at 13:02
Regular
Very true !
Sat 08/12/01 at 12:28
It is really anoying cause if you want to buy an old game no where has it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.