GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dvdboxoffice zelda.bonus disc?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/03 at 21:38
Regular
i ordered the wind waker a few weeks ago from dvdboxoffice. I was wondering if anyone knows how they're dispatching them. 'Cuz i've got no money now and i won't be able to buy the bonus disc separately.
Is anyone buying the game boy advance SP. i might when i've got money. it looks pretty cool.
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:38
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
i ordered the wind waker a few weeks ago from dvdboxoffice. I was wondering if anyone knows how they're dispatching them. 'Cuz i've got no money now and i won't be able to buy the bonus disc separately.
Is anyone buying the game boy advance SP. i might when i've got money. it looks pretty cool.
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:41
Regular
Dvdboxoffice dispatched my Zelda order today.

I'll let you know if the bonus disc comes with it, though I'm not too bothered, I've already got one :D
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:47
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
mine was sent today aswell.
where d'you get da bonus disc from?
Thu 27/03/03 at 12:07
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
If Dvdboxoffice are sending you it, it will say with the dispatch note, i.e.

Below is a copy of your invoice. All items with a quantity greater than
zero
have been charged and shipped.
Information:

Invoice Number: 128****
Invoiced On: Wednesday, March 26 2003, 01:27:01 AM

Order Number: 105****
Ordered On: Thursday, December 19 2002, 12:25:23 PM

Item(s):

1x Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker @ $71.95
1x PROMOTIONAL DISC: Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest @ $.00

Subtotal: $71.95
---------------------------
Total: $71.95

You have been billed in CAD Dollars..
Thu 27/03/03 at 18:57
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
give it about a week from now
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
tony_blair:
>give it about a week from now

Oi take ya war somewhere else Blair!
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:19
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
oy shat it!
Fri 28/03/03 at 10:55
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
What- will you be able to buy the bonus disc seperately?
Fri 28/03/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
You're not supposed to be able to buy the bonus disk seperately, but in the US and Jap versions it comes/came packaged in a totally seperate case. Quite a few Indy retailers took this as an invitation to sell the bonus disks (which they get for free) individually rather than handing them out to the diserving pre-order-ers. After this happned with the Jap launch, Ninty learnt from their mistake by doing exactly the same thing again for the US launch today.

UK launch they'll come packaged together though, so won't be possible to sell seperately. However, I guess a lot of retailers will still charge a premium for the bonus packages i.e. stock the regular one aside the bonus one and bump up the price.

Nintendo have really handled this whole situation so poorly, particularly annoying as it is supposed to be a bonus i.e. a nice thing.
Sat 29/03/03 at 16:39
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Dr gonzo, my invoice didn't look like yours it just said the wind waker
do you have to do anything to get the bonus disc. i orderd mine at the end of january, if that matters

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.