GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the best new game/future of ps2!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/03 at 21:57
Regular
Thu 27/03/03 at 17:43
Regular
As i am only 13 i don,t know about all the technical niti gritty about the ps2 but i do know about all the best games and a little about the future of the ps2 and a little prototypical info on the forthcoming ps3.
I have 2 games in mind for the best new games which are 'GTA:vice city' and 'The getaway'.Although both are crime games they are both very closely matched graphicaly,both have great gameplay and both fun to play but story wise the getaway wins as the story is believable and keeps the players mind working trying to guess what will happen next.The grand theft auto storyline is a little on the fantasy side and is a little exaggerated in areas.As i said i prefer 'The getaway' also because it is much more realistic and it also has a lot more FMV footage.Over an hours worth!!!
GTA has a comeback as it features a lot more missions than 'The getaway'over 60 to be precise whereas 'The getaway' only has 24 with 12 being done by an ex-gangster and 12 done by a copper.The getaway is obviously the best new game on the ps2!!!!
Thu 27/03/03 at 10:40
"...Unicef pennies.."
Unlucky.
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:57
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.