GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the campaign starts here!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/03 at 22:01
Regular
does anyone else think the gap between releases here and america is a bit long. i know they have to translate the speech into all the european languages but we speak english too!
I reckon there's enough gamers in britain to get there own region-code
4 months is too long to wait, and now the freeloader is out a lot more people will be ordering on import. I do!.
It's cheaper for a start. gamecube games from dvdboxoffice.com are only £30.
We should ask nintendo about it. they'll probably say no, but if we try hard enough they might crack and release games sooner here.
nintendo-europe just lose money for every game we buy on import, it goes to america.
i know it's a bit of an anti-climax but i don't actually know the e-mail address for nintendo-europe. do any of you's know it.
as soon as i get get it i'm going to e-mail them 50-100 times. if everyone here did that i'm sure we'd get our way.
START E-MAILING NOW!!!!!!!!!! (or as soon as you find out the e-mail address)...
Thu 27/03/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Mr Ninty: "Here, some guy of off something called 'The Internet' says we're doing stuff wrong."

Mr Ninty 2:"Quick! Change all our company policies!"
Thu 27/03/03 at 00:58
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Yeah, but what are you gonna do?

Oh, write to them. Okay...
Thu 27/03/03 at 00:41
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Like I've said here a couple of times before - if the pirating community can manage to get a game from NTSC to PAL (or vice-versa) inside a week then there is no reason someone like Nintendo can't. That would also be a full-speed PAL conversion from the criminals, not the shabby hack jobs we've got from Nintendo in the past, which is criminal in a totally different way.

The translations can be done while the game is in production, so there really is no excuse.
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:01
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
does anyone else think the gap between releases here and america is a bit long. i know they have to translate the speech into all the european languages but we speak english too!
I reckon there's enough gamers in britain to get there own region-code
4 months is too long to wait, and now the freeloader is out a lot more people will be ordering on import. I do!.
It's cheaper for a start. gamecube games from dvdboxoffice.com are only £30.
We should ask nintendo about it. they'll probably say no, but if we try hard enough they might crack and release games sooner here.
nintendo-europe just lose money for every game we buy on import, it goes to america.
i know it's a bit of an anti-climax but i don't actually know the e-mail address for nintendo-europe. do any of you's know it.
as soon as i get get it i'm going to e-mail them 50-100 times. if everyone here did that i'm sure we'd get our way.
START E-MAILING NOW!!!!!!!!!! (or as soon as you find out the e-mail address)...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.