GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GET IN !!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/03 at 22:02
Regular
I have just found out that my mate has got a copy of the new champ man and he is doing me a copy for 2morra morning for on £4

CANT WAIT
Thu 27/03/03 at 14:47
"...Unicef pennies.."
Totoro wrote:
> well, maybe not THAT bad, but they're still vile criminals who force
> game prices up.

agreed.
Thu 27/03/03 at 10:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
well, maybe not THAT bad, but they're still vile criminals who force game prices up.
Thu 27/03/03 at 10:27
"...Unicef pennies.."
Totoro wrote:
> I hate software pirates, they're the worst kind of criminal scum.

Wha?

Worse than murderers and rapists etc etc etc?
Thu 27/03/03 at 09:56
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I hate software pirates, they're the worst kind of criminal scum. They rob honest companies of well deserved money, therefore forcing up the prices us loyal gamers who only buy official products pay. Grrr.
Thu 27/03/03 at 08:45
Regular
I aint really botherd if you are getting yours today and for a cheaper price as i'll be getting mine tommorow and it will have the instrution books in and stuff, and yours could be faulty and could muck up your PC.
Thu 27/03/03 at 06:51
Regular
I'd be happy to wait until Friday for it.

As for a fraction of the price, well, depending on home much Virgin sell it for, I should be getting it for that price, maybe even cheaper, using my £30 gift vouchers. And my copies new, so nerrrr. :cD

And we get a manual with ours, so I don't really care.

Buah.
Wed 26/03/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Or you could wait an extra day and buy it. Come on, the amount of enjoyment you'll get out of it is worth £30.

And at £4 for a copy you're getting seriously ripped off by your "mate". Blank CD, about 50p, mark up 350%.
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I was gutted that it was put back a month and the thought of getting it a day before everyone else and for a fraction of the price,

i wont be able to sleep 2night
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I would say lucky you, but I'm not really into Champ Man, so errr...

yeah
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:02
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I have just found out that my mate has got a copy of the new champ man and he is doing me a copy for 2morra morning for on £4

CANT WAIT

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.