GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im feeling upset, i have abit to get off my chest......So here it goes (not sure if this is the wright place to post it)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/12/01 at 22:15
Regular
Well hi there everybody, I’m very bored and quite depressed so I have decided to follow the tradition of the good old natter and moaning, so here I go……

I am aged 13, 14 in January 6th, my parents are getting divorced so I’m really depressed and its quite stressful. School is also a pain up the a**e, so many boring lessons and so many detentions for no apparent reason, for instance today I was given a lunchtime (was an after school, but I managed to change it) for wait for it, sharpening my pencil and so she says, getting the bits of pencil stuff on the floor when I quite clearly got them in the bin. It really makes me think that teachers hate me. So at the moment the only thing I have going for me is my mates (Grandprix, Ice Blaster and Starlight) and of course the ever so loveable Christmas. So this now brings me onto to want I want for Christmas, well the main things are either Osiris D3-01 skate shoes or a Game boy Advance, also some little things like Championship Manager 2001-2002, Excitebike 64, Westwood 2 CD and Mario Kart super circuit for the GBA. Another problem I’m finding is that I’m ill, I have missed a few days off school due to this (no I wasn’t faking, as much as I hate school) I find that I lose my voice and my throat causes great pain. I’m going to the doctors tomorrow hopefully it won’t be bad. Another thing I’m looking forward to is my birthday which as I said before is January 6th (feel free to send me a e-card, my email is [email protected]) usually I get money and then I save it for the summer until there’s something I really want seeing as though its so soon after Christmas. Also I have nearly forgot to mention is that I’m looking forward to April or there about as I have pre ordered my Gamecube as a late birthday present so I’m looking forward to that. I don’t know whether he would want me to say this but ill take a chance, one of my best friends on these forums M*** (I wont say his SR or normal name just in case) is down in the dumps as well and he was the kind of friend who gave me great advice and help and I always talked to him on MSN and seeing as though he hasn’t been on recently I have been missing his wisdom. Please come back soon! So I think my ramble is over, I have got a lot off my chest, I hope this has not been to boring to read (if you did read it). I would also like to say thanks to SR for giving me the opportunity to write this. All I can add is roll on next year!

Jetster
Fri 07/12/01 at 22:15
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well hi there everybody, I’m very bored and quite depressed so I have decided to follow the tradition of the good old natter and moaning, so here I go……

I am aged 13, 14 in January 6th, my parents are getting divorced so I’m really depressed and its quite stressful. School is also a pain up the a**e, so many boring lessons and so many detentions for no apparent reason, for instance today I was given a lunchtime (was an after school, but I managed to change it) for wait for it, sharpening my pencil and so she says, getting the bits of pencil stuff on the floor when I quite clearly got them in the bin. It really makes me think that teachers hate me. So at the moment the only thing I have going for me is my mates (Grandprix, Ice Blaster and Starlight) and of course the ever so loveable Christmas. So this now brings me onto to want I want for Christmas, well the main things are either Osiris D3-01 skate shoes or a Game boy Advance, also some little things like Championship Manager 2001-2002, Excitebike 64, Westwood 2 CD and Mario Kart super circuit for the GBA. Another problem I’m finding is that I’m ill, I have missed a few days off school due to this (no I wasn’t faking, as much as I hate school) I find that I lose my voice and my throat causes great pain. I’m going to the doctors tomorrow hopefully it won’t be bad. Another thing I’m looking forward to is my birthday which as I said before is January 6th (feel free to send me a e-card, my email is [email protected]) usually I get money and then I save it for the summer until there’s something I really want seeing as though its so soon after Christmas. Also I have nearly forgot to mention is that I’m looking forward to April or there about as I have pre ordered my Gamecube as a late birthday present so I’m looking forward to that. I don’t know whether he would want me to say this but ill take a chance, one of my best friends on these forums M*** (I wont say his SR or normal name just in case) is down in the dumps as well and he was the kind of friend who gave me great advice and help and I always talked to him on MSN and seeing as though he hasn’t been on recently I have been missing his wisdom. Please come back soon! So I think my ramble is over, I have got a lot off my chest, I hope this has not been to boring to read (if you did read it). I would also like to say thanks to SR for giving me the opportunity to write this. All I can add is roll on next year!

Jetster
Fri 07/12/01 at 22:27
Regular
i think
I THINK
i have cracked your code now do tell me if i'm wrong but ..
M***=Matt

i can see why you are down about your parents
but the rest is just ya usual teenage angst.Give it five or six years and you'll be fine.
Fri 07/12/01 at 22:34
Regular
Yea teenage stuff... *sigh i'm still there!
Sat 08/12/01 at 10:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, yeah, being a teenager really does bring you down mate. Well, as you know I'm always willing to talk to you, as are Grandprix, Ice Blaster, Starlight and probably anyone else from the WWF Forum, as well as on these forums. I expect next year will bring better for you Jet, and I really hope it does.

And another thing you have going for you is that you're a good person. {:) You've always talked to me when I'm down, and Grandprix and IB feel the same, I'm sure. So keep going mate, you'll feel much better during Christmas and I'm reckoning, after it.
Sat 08/12/01 at 10:29
Regular
Am I the only teenager who isn't depressed!?
Sat 08/12/01 at 10:30
Regular
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Sat 08/12/01 at 10:37
Regular
Sniper[UK²] wrote:
> Yea teenage stuff... *sigh i'm still there!

Sniper you'll always be there............you seemed to calm down about killing us!
Sat 08/12/01 at 11:11
"possibly impossible"
It's good to know that you are coping, Jetster, just hang in there. I think that even us non-teenagers get struck by the ups and downs of life once in a while, I know I do.

I hope that everything sorts itself out for you and that you're teacher sees sense. Usually the best thing to do is to talk to them maturely and calmly and make them see that you are responsible enough to do this, then they might take a different view, but it really depends on the type of person they are. Just remember that they are only human though.

As for everything else, all I can say is that everything has a way of working itself out and although it now seems pretty bad, you will find that things will improve at some point. Unfortunately, I don't have all the answers to life, would that I did, just keep on playing games and doing the things you like doing and let the world get on with it wants to do.

Good luck though and I hope everything sorts itself out for you.
Sat 08/12/01 at 11:52
Regular
hmmmmmmmm, well i feel for ya mate.....
Sat 08/12/01 at 11:56
Regular
"es argh"
When ever I get depressed all I do is sit infront of my PS2 and just keep on playing, it cheers me up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.