GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How's your skin?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/06/07 at 11:45
"possibly impossible"
I’m beginning to wonder if there’s anything they won’t be able to get the DS to do. Konami, that fine supplier of games, has decided to go in a slightly different direction for their next release. They plan to release, wait for it, a Skincare tool for Nintendo’s shiny little handheld.

That’s right. If a special occasion beckons, add it to the calendar and the DS will help you by providing a daily routine up until the event. It will also give you skin beauty tips based on hormone levels and body temperature, matching techniques to your body.

Nintendo have, themselves, gone out of their way to cater to different audiences with various games which appeal to a wider audience, but I don’t think anyone has gone this far away from games before outside of the PC.

However, I doubt this will see a release outside of Japan, which is a shame as it would be interesting to see how it sells. Maybe we’ll see a fully featured Trinny and Susanna range of games coming soon, followed by the Jamie Oliver healthy cooking game and a home makeover kit. Even better, using the microphone, the DS could easily provide elocution lessons for those wishing to improve their spoken English.
Thu 14/06/07 at 22:54
Regular
I believe it was Nintendo that created an exercise bike with built-in SNES game... Long before dance mats, et al, took off!

[Edit:] Found it - the Exertainment System
Thu 14/06/07 at 11:45
"possibly impossible"
I’m beginning to wonder if there’s anything they won’t be able to get the DS to do. Konami, that fine supplier of games, has decided to go in a slightly different direction for their next release. They plan to release, wait for it, a Skincare tool for Nintendo’s shiny little handheld.

That’s right. If a special occasion beckons, add it to the calendar and the DS will help you by providing a daily routine up until the event. It will also give you skin beauty tips based on hormone levels and body temperature, matching techniques to your body.

Nintendo have, themselves, gone out of their way to cater to different audiences with various games which appeal to a wider audience, but I don’t think anyone has gone this far away from games before outside of the PC.

However, I doubt this will see a release outside of Japan, which is a shame as it would be interesting to see how it sells. Maybe we’ll see a fully featured Trinny and Susanna range of games coming soon, followed by the Jamie Oliver healthy cooking game and a home makeover kit. Even better, using the microphone, the DS could easily provide elocution lessons for those wishing to improve their spoken English.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.