GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CORONATION STREET VS. EASTENDERS 2: SPECIAL CHAMPION EDITION"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 15:51
Regular
Two rival soap opera's are at war....tired of ratings battles, the producers decide there can be only one way to settle their differences.....STREETFIGHTING.

And so, cast members from each soap are selected to fight for the homour of their respective programme.

Pauline Fowler, mistress of the laundrette, armed with the deadly loose thread from her cardigan attempts a stranglehold on a dazed Les Battersby.

Deadly serial killer Richard Hillman rises from the grave and battles it out with Peggy Mitchell....but the horrific spade of evil is no match for the Mitchell wig of justice.

Battles rage throughout locations as diverse as the Queen Vic and the Rovers Return.

Other characters include Ashley Peacock, who batters enemies into submission after disorienting them with his high pitched voice. Secret characters from the past are unlocked if you complete certain challenges. Arthur Fowler, black belt in turnip throwing....Mavis, newsagent extraordinaire, steer clear of those lethal paperclips....

Prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!!!
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:20
Regular
"past,present&future"
This amuses me.

But, I'd rather they built up their own game styles first tho, Ala SF2 and SNK, before combining, a few games down the line.

Could do classic grudge matches, Ken Vs Mike etc.

Fred The Butcher could be a Zangrief style big and slow grappler.

Jim MacDonald a crazy drunker brawler, who can take a beating.

Did anyone see 'Downing Street Fighter' on the www.urban75.com website, you should check it, very very good. Politicians kicking heads.
Thu 27/03/03 at 15:51
Regular
"mariachi"
Two rival soap opera's are at war....tired of ratings battles, the producers decide there can be only one way to settle their differences.....STREETFIGHTING.

And so, cast members from each soap are selected to fight for the homour of their respective programme.

Pauline Fowler, mistress of the laundrette, armed with the deadly loose thread from her cardigan attempts a stranglehold on a dazed Les Battersby.

Deadly serial killer Richard Hillman rises from the grave and battles it out with Peggy Mitchell....but the horrific spade of evil is no match for the Mitchell wig of justice.

Battles rage throughout locations as diverse as the Queen Vic and the Rovers Return.

Other characters include Ashley Peacock, who batters enemies into submission after disorienting them with his high pitched voice. Secret characters from the past are unlocked if you complete certain challenges. Arthur Fowler, black belt in turnip throwing....Mavis, newsagent extraordinaire, steer clear of those lethal paperclips....

Prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.