GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"On behalf of ALL newbies !"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/12/01 at 19:45
Regular
Why are newbie picked on by regulars ????
The only difference is that theve either made more posts or have been here longer. I have no problem with regulars...infact theyre one of the best part of these forums, but we shouldnt be picked on. Why r we 'spamming retards'?
Everyone is the same and if there on this forum, theyre Nintendo fans so there ain't no difference between newbies and regulars. So if u wanna cus someone....go to another forum.
*Regulars who don't pick on us...... please don't take any offence*
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
Simple, I arrived here WELL before the Class system was being used. And by the time it was introduced I'd past 300 posts and (as it was then) 1,000 words. Oh and as for the 21 days part of becoming a regular, you have me to thank for that. I suggested it, Tony used it, I got a game.

Lovely :-)
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:23
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
AfroJoe wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I was never a Newbie, so HAH!

How did that work
> out then?

Perhaps he was a just arived, and spammed lots. Then didnt come on for ages, so when he came on he was a regular, hence missing out on being a newbbie!
Tue 11/12/01 at 16:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I was never a Newbie, so HAH!

How did that work out then?
Tue 11/12/01 at 16:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ace_greg wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
He made
> good posts ...... unlike some people around
> here.

I hope you dont mean me there!!!

Nah, I think you make quite good posts. I'm not targeting you yet! Bwahaha! :D
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:16
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Pah, the reason I barely post in this forum anymore is because it's been overrun
> by bleedin' n00bs. I have nothing against them if they have aproper grasp of
> the English language, if they don't spam and if they generally aren't too
> biased.

Actually, this forum has come on a bit over the last month or so. Most newbies have evolved into regulars and most topics here are atleast trying to be constructive.

The PS2 owners have stopped moaning about those "stupid biased Ninties" as of late, so we can't be doing that bad! :-)
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
I was never a Newbie, so HAH!
Mon 10/12/01 at 13:14
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
huh? I was a newbie. not long a go really, I was...(i don't think) picked on. Its just the people who make a really big deal out of it get picked on.
Sun 09/12/01 at 22:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Spiriatii wrote:
Thanks RBS, and well done on becoming a
> notable. Well deserved I think :)

:-D

Haven't seen you recently. Where ya been?
Sun 09/12/01 at 22:34
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
and that is the end of that chapter!
Sun 09/12/01 at 19:00
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
AfroJoe wrote:
He made
> good posts ...... unlike some people around here.

I hope you dont mean me there!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.