GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can someone please respond - ordering probs"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/12/01 at 19:10
Regular
Weell i saw an advert forchgeap games so i took a look @. I ordered TH3 on monday and they reckon that its 3-5 day delivery but i jst checked and its still sez precoeesing. It was in stock wen i ordered and still is now. Ne one had similiar trouble wiv the site - no i told u u should buy @ ukgames plz!
Mon 17/12/01 at 22:39
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
POP!

Just wondering if you had any info Mr Matrix. Have you recieved it yet, as I am still thinking of ordering from them (after Xmas), but i'm not going to if I don't see a good example.
I don't want the same to happen to me
:)
Sun 09/12/01 at 15:38
Regular
"Bah"
Well i emailed them and i got an automatic email saying that it would take 5 days for an email reply!!!
Do i actually have a chance of getting the game before christmas?! and has anyone else ordered TH3 or a PS2 game in December.AARGH! help me!
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:07
Regular
all thier items are sent by recorded delivery, and it says in your account at exactly what time it has been delivered.
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:01
Regular
"Bah"
so when you order does it go from processing when?
mine still says processing but does it say that even when you recieve it and change a day after or what??
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Bah"
yep sure m8 i tell you as soon as i get it or what problems i have.Steve
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Bah"
yer i c ure point!
im just wondering if ive got a problem then!
Better go email them!
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:34
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
MrMatrix wrote:
> so has ne one ACTAULLY ordered a PS2 game from play247 and how long has it taken
> for them to get?

No, I have not ordered a game from them. But I was thinking of ordering the simpsons DVD boxset from them. So I cannot help you, but could you please tell me (in this post) when you do get it, so I can decide wheather to order from them.

Hope you get it before christmas.
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I recievd my copy (thps3) the day before release day, and it said compleated on saturday. Maybe it was programed into the site to automaticaly say completed one day after release. I dunno, maybe it was an error, either way, they didn't say it had been sent until saturday.

I don't care, at least I got it early.
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Bah"
so has ne one ACTAULLY ordered a PS2 game from play247 and how long has it taken for them to get?
Sat 08/12/01 at 19:27
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I received my copy of Tony Hawks 3 from g******* today and it says COMPLETED on the site already

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.