GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new console releases"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/01/11 at 18:38
Regular
"Hells Yeah Im Back"
I've heard theres going too be a playstation 4, and that Nintendo is makin a wii2, also too keep up Microsoft is makin a X-box 720. If this is true im not sure which console is going to prevale the Plastation 4 or the X-box 720. Im not really up to date with this info so if anyone can update up on the info pleases do so.
Wed 26/01/11 at 21:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
I really hope Nintendo go to town on their next console. They need to make it as wacky as possible. The Wii did nothing for me. Nintendos current consoles don't appeal to me at all. When I think Nintendo, I only think one word: Gameboy.
Wed 26/01/11 at 16:23
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I have the feeling that they will probably not be coming for a while yet (the PS3s not been out over here for 4 years yet). But I imagine an announcement coming in the next 2 years. But I'm not ready to move consoles just yet. I think we're just about hitting the point where developers know how things work on the current generation, and I think that that should be allowed to thrive for a few years before they even start to concentrate on the "next gen" launch titles.

Playstation 4, XBox 720, WiiHD...none of them really sound right, especially X-Box 720. I'd say X-Box Evolution (Evolution following Revolution of 360 degrees) but i'm not in Microsoft's marketing division. Nintendo...no idea...Nintendo MoneyPrinter? Mario and Sonic do a Console? Nintendo 4096-NPDD? The possibilities are endless

...buuut I gues we could all be patient and just...wait.
Wed 26/01/11 at 09:56
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Let's not forget that the original PS3 release failed miserably after some time. They were quick to release another version and offered free replacement/repairs for a short period though.

There will definately be all 3 of the consoles you mentioned, I would stake money on it. All 3 companies rely heavily on their game sales (Microsoft Xbox devision may as well be it's own company bear in mind), and there is no reason at all to think that they wouldn't.

The work for the PS3 has already started anyway, we know that much.
Tue 25/01/11 at 20:02
Regular
"How Ironic"
The truth is, nobody will know until the consoles are released, so speculation is abit of a waste of time.

What I will say is: I will be purchasing Sony's next console, whatever that happens to be. The Xbox 360 has to be the worst console I've owned, at least in terms of reliability, and the fact that Microsoft support have annoyed me over the years, just puts me off whatever they release in the future. I cannot believe that my chunky PS2 is in perfect working order presently, yet my Xbox just about runs games properly. Microsoft have failed to impress.
Tue 25/01/11 at 18:38
Regular
"Hells Yeah Im Back"
I've heard theres going too be a playstation 4, and that Nintendo is makin a wii2, also too keep up Microsoft is makin a X-box 720. If this is true im not sure which console is going to prevale the Plastation 4 or the X-box 720. Im not really up to date with this info so if anyone can update up on the info pleases do so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.