GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube will win"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/12/01 at 15:00
Regular
There's this contest for the console that looks most like a cube. I reckon Gamecube will win it, becasue it nearly is a cube.

Plus I reckon it will be the best console out next year, for one very simple reason GAMSE!!1!

Nintendo always make the best games, and like Kelloggs they don't make em for noone else! With Luigis Mansion and Pikmin we have two great new games, the likes of which havent been done before. Super Smash Bros: Melee and Wave Race: Blue Storm are two of the best games to ever feature colons, and are what some might consider to be true sequels. This may be the case but the add so much to the originals + look so much better, that they're like a whole new game.

I don't reckon the Xbox will have the same quantity of quality games, or not ones that willl appeal to me. They're bound to have some good games, every console has had, but I really don't think they'll be able to compete for that little space in my bedroom with the Gamecube.

I reckon the PS2 has had some decent games so far, but how long can it continue for? There has already been word of a PS3, this makes me wonder how long it has left. Sure there will be more good games for it, but how long before developers start work on games for it's sequel? Given that a PS3 would have to support PS2 games if released in the near future, I reckon I'm better off to wait for a while!

Once the Gamecube is released though I'm sure I'll see it as the best, cos it will be.
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:00
There's this contest for the console that looks most like a cube. I reckon Gamecube will win it, becasue it nearly is a cube.

Plus I reckon it will be the best console out next year, for one very simple reason GAMSE!!1!

Nintendo always make the best games, and like Kelloggs they don't make em for noone else! With Luigis Mansion and Pikmin we have two great new games, the likes of which havent been done before. Super Smash Bros: Melee and Wave Race: Blue Storm are two of the best games to ever feature colons, and are what some might consider to be true sequels. This may be the case but the add so much to the originals + look so much better, that they're like a whole new game.

I don't reckon the Xbox will have the same quantity of quality games, or not ones that willl appeal to me. They're bound to have some good games, every console has had, but I really don't think they'll be able to compete for that little space in my bedroom with the Gamecube.

I reckon the PS2 has had some decent games so far, but how long can it continue for? There has already been word of a PS3, this makes me wonder how long it has left. Sure there will be more good games for it, but how long before developers start work on games for it's sequel? Given that a PS3 would have to support PS2 games if released in the near future, I reckon I'm better off to wait for a while!

Once the Gamecube is released though I'm sure I'll see it as the best, cos it will be.
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:09
Regular
"Not your monkey"
King Of Forums wrote:

Thats it then, i'm convinced too
:D
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:11
Regular
"Not your monkey"
King Of Forums wrote:
Super Smash Bros: Melee and Wave Race: Blue Storm are two of the best games to ever feature colons

Errm, did you mean this??? Featuring COLONS???
Had me in tears reading it though :D
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:16
Regular
King Of Forums wrote:
Plus I reckon it will be
> the best console out next year, for one very simple reason GAMSE!!1!

*sniggers*

Nintendo
> always make the best games, and like Kelloggs they don't make em for noone else!

Good argument, compare Nintendo to a cereal brand.

> Super Smash Bros: Melee and Wave Race: Blue Storm are
> two of the best games to ever feature colons,

Colons? I hope we're not thinking about the same kind of colon, cause if we are then I will be steering clear of these games.
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:20
"High polygon count"
Complete the following sentence...

"Ninetndo can be compared with colons because..."
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:21
"High polygon count"
Or Nintendo, even...

Still waiting on that Edit Post feature...
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:30
Regular
"smile, it's free"
"Ninetendo can be compared with colons because...

... they filter out the crap, leaving you with only the good stuff."

Hey, this is fun. Let's try another one.

"Tha average Sonyling can be compared to a goldfish because..."
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:32
Regular
"Not your monkey"
VenomByte wrote:
"Tha average Sonyling can be compared to a
goldfish because..."

they are small gold and squidgy?
Fri 07/12/01 at 15:36
Regular
VenomByte wrote:

"Tha average Sonyling can be compared to a
> goldfish because..."

They're stupid, and their crap always seems to float to the top....of the charts.

:P
Fri 07/12/01 at 16:01
Regular
"Digging!"
gamecube will win, you are right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.