GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it me or does PRIMAL look like ED?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Primal'.
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:23
Regular
I saw a couple of adverts for that new game primal on PS2 and at first i thought ti was a sequal for eternal darkness but to my surprise it was a totally different game!
What i think is that the ps2 cant take it that the Gc has got a pretty decent mature game that is exclusive to its console so its thought "hang on a sec, there a kiddy console, well have a bit of that!" so theyve gone away and pretty much copied the idea.
I can tell alot from advert beleive me. what do you think: exclsuive ps2 classic? or Jealous ps2 designers knicking ideas?
Fri 28/03/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've heard that it's an over-rated game, but as soon as I first saw it, I noticed how reminiscent of Eternal Darkness it looked!

But with a Lara Croft-look-a-like as the main character, and some "grainy" graphics, along with a poor frame-rate... I could easily see it was different!

People also seem to think that the Dark Cloud games take-after the Zelda ones...
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
yeah it does look pretty poo.
Thu 27/03/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
You're all sour. What does it matter if the PS2 owners get their own ED, isn't it only fair to share a good idea? Admittedly in the commericial world this is frowned upon, but just be a bit considerate for people who bought a console because it looks pretty.

Anyway, Primal isn't good.
Thu 27/03/03 at 20:27
Regular
"  "
I'd say it was you to be honest. They're quite alot different, and isn't the advert all Primal themed with the women who turns into a demon? Not like ED to me. But compared to the Primal demo I have ED is better.
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
nice to see im not the only one that spotted that!
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Omnipresent"
SCEE - Stealing Competitors Excellent Eideas.
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:33
"The Will of D."
It looked that way to me as well.
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I saw a couple of adverts for that new game primal on PS2 and at first i thought ti was a sequal for eternal darkness but to my surprise it was a totally different game!
What i think is that the ps2 cant take it that the Gc has got a pretty decent mature game that is exclusive to its console so its thought "hang on a sec, there a kiddy console, well have a bit of that!" so theyve gone away and pretty much copied the idea.
I can tell alot from advert beleive me. what do you think: exclsuive ps2 classic? or Jealous ps2 designers knicking ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.