GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sensible World Of Soccer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/08/00 at 15:27
Regular
Sensible Soccer, what can I say, except, this is the greatest game ever!. Like it or not those of you who played Sensible Soccer for the first time, will remmember the effect it had on you, pretty similer to FIFA and other games of today, but this game was oh so different, it couldnt rely on the backing voice of Lynam or Liniker, nope, this game just had grass roots gameplay!!. This kinda footie game set the bench marks for all footbal games to come, and even now you still go back to it and admire the game. I think this game and its follow up Sensi World Of Soccer, were the perfect games of thier time, which required hours upon hours of play, unlike games of today, which seem to have a very short life-span, if any at all.
Sun 27/08/00 at 15:27
Sensible Soccer, what can I say, except, this is the greatest game ever!. Like it or not those of you who played Sensible Soccer for the first time, will remmember the effect it had on you, pretty similer to FIFA and other games of today, but this game was oh so different, it couldnt rely on the backing voice of Lynam or Liniker, nope, this game just had grass roots gameplay!!. This kinda footie game set the bench marks for all footbal games to come, and even now you still go back to it and admire the game. I think this game and its follow up Sensi World Of Soccer, were the perfect games of thier time, which required hours upon hours of play, unlike games of today, which seem to have a very short life-span, if any at all.
Sun 27/08/00 at 19:46
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Well, the first few times I played it, I could only score by passing across the box then sliding diagonally in to put it in the far corner, but then things picked up after that...

It was a great game though, the most playable I can remember playing, ever.
If someone could do a remake, without messing with the formula too much, it'd have to be a winner.
Mon 28/08/00 at 19:12
Regular
"Under the Wall"
www.theunderdogs.org

It had swos, and now I do too.

Thanks to grix thraves (or whatever that name was - sorry) for the address.
Mon 28/08/00 at 20:50
Regular
Name correct. Thanks for acknowledgement.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.