GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"an underated game you should all buy....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/12/01 at 00:40
Regular
Twisted Metal: Black, i have just submitted my review of this game so go and find out why its so good, i did a post in here called Twisted Metal: Black, but i think people have stayed away from it cause they dont know enough about it.

anyway, this game is a contender for top 5 ps2 games along wiv gt3, gta3 and timesplitters. but i think you should all get this game too see for yourself! thrppt!
Sat 15/01/11 at 17:26
Evenin.......

The plan is to meet at the H&H at 09:30hrs

Route to be decided ;)
Fri 07/12/01 at 18:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Twisted Metal Black sounds awesome!! Its the next game on my list!!
Fri 07/12/01 at 13:46
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
thanx for posting about twisted metal, i thought spam was for that longest thread post?
Fri 07/12/01 at 12:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
A bit off topic, that one?
Fri 07/12/01 at 12:31
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Guilty Gear X Plus. You might not have heard of it at the moment, but you will when the game's release draws nearer.
Fri 07/12/01 at 12:01
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Also, Klonoa 2. It's a great little game.
Fri 07/12/01 at 00:40
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
Twisted Metal: Black, i have just submitted my review of this game so go and find out why its so good, i did a post in here called Twisted Metal: Black, but i think people have stayed away from it cause they dont know enough about it.

anyway, this game is a contender for top 5 ps2 games along wiv gt3, gta3 and timesplitters. but i think you should all get this game too see for yourself! thrppt!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.