GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 5 - FREEOLA EXTRA CHALLENGE - GT5 REVIEW - EXTRA GAD PRIZE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/01/11 at 14:51
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Updated with links to reviews submitted:

HighflyerVII - "The gleam of perfection that caresses the cars and tracks".
GT5 by HighflyerVII

CheekyLee - "it has always been a sort of obsessive-compulsive crawl towards a virtual reality".
GT5 by CheekyLee

pb - "Maybe, in their bid for accuracy, the team came across a bunch of cardboard trees".
GT5 by pb

CLOSED .... CLOSED .... CLOSED .... CLOSED ....

Submit your review of Gran Turismo 5 by the end of January.

Best full review (OK well you don't have to quite complete the whole thing) will win this EXTRA GAD - any game of your choice up to £45.

There is no guarantee of a winner: For example if we only receive one review and it says "yeah it's a good game" then we're not mug enough to give away our dosh for that. But providing there is a worthy review attempt then the winner will be announced on this thread at the very beginning of February.

LOOK TONY - it says the BEGINNING of February

Pass the word on to your mates at school, uni, work etc. please.

UK participants only please. Normal Freeola rules apply.
Fri 25/02/11 at 18:13
"Are you sure?"
Tony wrote:
Yep, it's not easy being responsible for the National Debt.

I've just paid my CC bill for this month.
£80+ was for domain renewals/registrations with you, so I'm doing my bit! :¬P
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 25/02/11 at 18:05
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Sonic Chris wrote:
I think I can see why we never see much of Tony on the forums :P

Yep, it's not easy being responsible for the National Debt.
Fri 25/02/11 at 16:37
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Tony wrote:

Well I think you should all get prizes. But I apologise for failing to spot it in the winners list, and for the announcement not being made at the time in this thread,

That one is my fault I believe, although I am sure we did all celebrate it on here somewhere.
Fri 25/02/11 at 15:29
Regular
"How Ironic"
I think I can see why we never see much of Tony on the forums :P
Fri 25/02/11 at 15:24
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
pb wrote:
Shhhhh! Don't tell him! :D

Well I think you should all get prizes. But I apologise for failing to spot it in the winners list, and for the announcement not being made at the time in this thread, and for any errors and omissions in all of my posts ever, and for not being around much on the forums, and for the UK national debt*.

I hope my visit has served to publicise these three excellent reviews.

*£2,322,700,000,000 which we (the UK) officially owed at the end of 2010 (hm treasury figures). Current UK debt would take 894 payments of £5 billion per month over 74 years to pay off, assuming 2% APR.
Fri 25/02/11 at 15:16
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
You're write and I was rong, old age must be creeping up.
Fri 25/02/11 at 09:29
"possibly impossible"
Shhhhh! Don't tell him! :D

Maybe one of us can win too or CheekyLee can get another win... ;)
Fri 25/02/11 at 09:24
"Are you sure?"
Tony wrote:
Before I announce any results...

Huh!?
It must be me getting mixed up!
If I was a betting man my money would be on CheekyLee winning!

Tony wrote:
...not everybody can right fantastic reviews like...

I agree 'righting' isn't easy - or 'wronging' for that matter :¬P

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 24/02/11 at 19:16
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Before I announce any results, could I just be sure that I have seen all the reviews submitted. The contenders are, in no particular order:

HighflyerVII - "The gleam of perfection that caresses the cars and tracks".
GT5 by HighflyerVII

CheekyLee - "it has always been a sort of obsessive-compulsive crawl towards a virtual reality".
GT5 by CheekyLee

pb - "Maybe, in their bid for accuracy, the team came across a bunch of cardboard trees".
GT5 by pb

I can totally see why there might be only three reviews: a) not everybody has time to play this game, and b) not everybody can write fantastic reviews like HighflyerVII, CheekyLee and the long-abiding pb.

Some of you might feel that I am a bit tardy in allocating this prize. well the truth is: Yes, I have been saving up for a steering wheel, and we needed enough pennies for that before we pay for the GT5 prize. Well, you wouldn't expect me to give priority to office heating or new Pentium 3 computers for the staff, would you?

So - if you submitted a review for this little competition and your "name" is not listed above then please tell me now, as I will conclude my deliberations between these three fine entries by no later than this time tomorrow night.
Fri 04/02/11 at 19:13
"possibly impossible"
Well done CheekyLee. Excellent review.

Just annoyed no one even commented on my GT5 review.

Hoping Tony at least sums up the results.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.