GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 3: Take Down"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3: Take Down'.
Tue 11/01/11 at 23:22
"The Videogame King"
I only have two Burnout games, but this one is the best that i have. Probably because my other burnout game has gotten old, I've had it for a long time.

My favorite thing about the game is the ability to unlock heavyweight vehicles such as fire trucks and trash trucks.

What i don't like is that you can only cause dents and damage to your vehicle if you're in Road Rage mode and the heavyweight vehicles are only available in crash mode. I mean, i would have loved to go for a race in one of those things, especially if i were racing against other heavyweight vehicles.

Overall, it's a pretty awesome game. I rated it 4/5 stars on this website. I hardly ever play it anymore because i have other newer games but i still love it.
Sun 30/01/11 at 14:35
"The Videogame King"
Barthax wrote:
I managed to unlock everything but the World Circuit Racer. Good memories but it takes so long to unlock everything!

I'm only about 25% through the game (I think). It's been a while since I've played the game, but I would have to agree with you because there are alot of races and events in this game. The hardest races for me are the ones in Europe because the ground is all snowy and slippery.
Thu 20/01/11 at 08:08
Regular
I managed to unlock everything but the World Circuit Racer. Good memories but it takes so long to unlock everything!
Thu 20/01/11 at 02:50
Regular
mine got scratched and doesn't work anymore but it was a pretty good game i unlocked the world circut racer then i changed the memory card to play a different game then i lost that memory card so i had to start all over and then about a week later it got scratched a few days later i found the memory card.
Tue 11/01/11 at 23:22
"The Videogame King"
I only have two Burnout games, but this one is the best that i have. Probably because my other burnout game has gotten old, I've had it for a long time.

My favorite thing about the game is the ability to unlock heavyweight vehicles such as fire trucks and trash trucks.

What i don't like is that you can only cause dents and damage to your vehicle if you're in Road Rage mode and the heavyweight vehicles are only available in crash mode. I mean, i would have loved to go for a race in one of those things, especially if i were racing against other heavyweight vehicles.

Overall, it's a pretty awesome game. I rated it 4/5 stars on this website. I hardly ever play it anymore because i have other newer games but i still love it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.