GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye everyone"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/12/01 at 19:41
Regular
Hello everybody, I have an announcement to make, so if you don't care, leave now.

I am leaving this forum. Why? Well, firstly, there's been so many new members in here in the past month, that it's all become a bit too much for me. Secondly, I don't have the time. NINTYuk should be a priority, and currently, it isn't getting the attention it needs to survive.

So, there we have it, I'm off. If you still care, you can find me in the FOG forum and ofcourse, the NINTYUK forum. For those of you who don't like me (*cough..TILTAWHIRL..cough*), consider this your lucky day. Saying that, I'll probably be back when Gamecube is launched over here. Until then...
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:41
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Hello everybody, I have an announcement to make, so if you don't care, leave now.

I am leaving this forum. Why? Well, firstly, there's been so many new members in here in the past month, that it's all become a bit too much for me. Secondly, I don't have the time. NINTYuk should be a priority, and currently, it isn't getting the attention it needs to survive.

So, there we have it, I'm off. If you still care, you can find me in the FOG forum and ofcourse, the NINTYUK forum. For those of you who don't like me (*cough..TILTAWHIRL..cough*), consider this your lucky day. Saying that, I'll probably be back when Gamecube is launched over here. Until then...
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:47
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thu 06/12/01 at 20:28
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
well in that case you CAN'T be in my story...

Just kidding... maybe I will give you an honourary place in it... but you'll never know will you?

;-)
Thu 06/12/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Good ridence!

It's not like you came here much anyhow!

Plus your an EVIL Playstation 2 owner!

Call yourself a true Nintendo fan!?! PAHH!

grrr-argh

:[

p.s. L8r m8! :D
Thu 06/12/01 at 20:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
So long!!
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:27
Regular
Ah well, see you laters James. Unfortunately I have some bad news of my own to tell you.

I would like to relinquish my title of Staff Member at NintyUK, I just dont have the time for it I'm afraid. You've probably already noticed my lack of work, you may keep my previews if you wish (I hope you do) and I may be on the forums from time to time, but could you please take the staff member off my name.

Be a shame to not be able to get into the staff forums, but hey! Thats life.
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:30
Regular
Sibs wrote:
> well in that case you CAN'T be in my story...

Just kidding... maybe I will
> give you an honourary place in it... but you'll never know will you?

;-)

Can I be in your story and so long ???
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:31
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well, my day just gets better and better. Two people can't wait to see the back of me and one of my finest Staff Writers is leaving. :(
Oh well, you WILL be sorely missed Mark and , yes, I will keep hold of your previews as they deserve to be on display to the public. Thanks for all your hard work mate.
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:31
Regular
WOOOOOOOOO Kingkliks gone, wahooooo maybe today ain't gonna be all bad.

Nah joking, I haven't really got anything against you, afterall

YOU STARTED IT

*stamps foot and runs off like a small child*

:P
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:32
Regular
Mr Gamecube I will give you quick test, what was the name of the N64 while it was in its beta stages of development?
OKay, it has nothing to do with the Gamecube, but I want to see if you know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.