GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worlds Longest EVER gamecube thread............Beat any other longest threads around !!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
Hey everyone.
Please can we try and make the world's Longest Gamecube realted thread EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAT ALL THE OTHER LONGEST THREADS AROUND !!!!
come on....u know u want to
So...lets start this thing off......What is the best feature on the Gamecube?
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
Hey everyone.
Please can we try and make the world's Longest Gamecube realted thread EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAT ALL THE OTHER LONGEST THREADS AROUND !!!!
come on....u know u want to
So...lets start this thing off......What is the best feature on the Gamecube?
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
the carry handle
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:44
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
If you want to make it long just say the words
"New look zelda"
Specialy to people such as tyranitar_master, almost certainly when he hasnt taken his pills!
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:18
Regular
What du mean
NEW LOOK ZELDA TOPIC
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:19
The new Zelda look might not be the best but the gameplay will rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:25
Regular
yeah...I agree completely. Looking at screenshots in a magazine doesn't make it look any good, buf if you see the actual Spaceworld footage you realise how good the game actually looks and plays.
I did prefer the old Ganondwarf vs. Link look from the really old Spaceworld footage.
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:26
Regular
Why has someone made a new Worlds Longest thread?

No wonder we get no where on any of them, there's about 20 different versions.
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:32
Regular
I no, i get sick of World Longest Thread forums to be honest, but this one is so I can be a NINTENO ELITE !!!!
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:36
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Actually, I never said that you could be a Ninty elite if you made this...

and just for starting ANOTHER of these you can't be in the story... (or can you???)

Ah well, guess you'll just have to read it and find out when I (finally) write it...
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:38
Regular
Come on people, give it up. No one will beat the real WLT on Prime, or even the one on here in the form of the Ninty WLT. Give up the game and post with meaning like I do.....

Anyways, come on Sibs, let me in the story. Hmm, I know, how about I start a topic with no meaning so you have to let me in too :OP HOw about it? Aye? Aye?

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.