GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i have a big annoucement (come to read)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/12/01 at 18:54
Regular
I would just like to thank everyone for being soo nice> and i would like to say how sorry i am to everyone i offended!
sorry agian!
Tue 04/01/11 at 17:30
"Weddings LIVE"
Before you can post you will be asked to register with Freeola dont worry about this because it is FREE to register and it keeps the forum free of spam etc and you also get an option if you want to be contacted by freeola too so if you dont want to be contacted by them just untick the box where it asks.
Thanks Mark
Thu 06/12/01 at 23:38
Regular
hmmmmmm..
Thu 06/12/01 at 23:26
Regular
"Back in black"
Were's the big announcment.

*Blows a big trumpet*

Sad people- laugh.
Thu 06/12/01 at 23:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
I would forgive you, but...

You didn't offend me, so I have no need to forgive you. This is also the first post of yours I have read.

So no I don't forgive you, but it's in a nice way, not an unforgiving way, if you know what I mean.
Thu 06/12/01 at 22:55
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Instead of having all this, I'm sorry crap. Why don't you go to edit details, change your nickname, and start again. If you post sorry over and over again no one can tell if you are going to really stop. Start writing quality posts as your apology.

Tom
Thu 06/12/01 at 18:58
Regular
hey i said that i was sorry! please forgive me!
Thu 06/12/01 at 18:57
"period drama"
you should have announced that you were gay,
or getting married,
or have 2 days to live,
or have a second head.

: )
Thu 06/12/01 at 18:54
Regular
I would just like to thank everyone for being soo nice> and i would like to say how sorry i am to everyone i offended!
sorry agian!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.