GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game companies-who makes the best games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 21:05
Regular
All you great folk out there,who do you think makes the most interesting,entertaining and playable games.I can think of hundreads of companies:EA,capcom........and so on.....
Come on as many as you can think of and a reason for each choice please.
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If I had to pick one it would be Konami because they cover such a wide spectrum, from Silent Hill 2 to Metal Gear Solid to Pro Evolution Soccer. They also did a huge range of great games for the older consoles from NES/Megadrive onwards, plus you can't really knock their arcade games, although I think Capcom are slightly better in that area.

If SquareSoft didn't exist at all and Final Fantasy hadn't ever been invented, then I'd be hailing Konami RPGs like Suikoden as my all-time favourite instead of the FF series, and my forum name would probably be SuikodenMeister or something equally silly.
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:41
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
nowadays a lot of random games come from companies some good, some bad, most popular companies have had success in making great games but nowadays most companies have slowed down in making orginal games and are starting to concentrate on game formulas which have been tried and alway succeed, its a good strategy to keep bussiness good, but it really slows the process of orginal games comming out. but i have to say japaness game companies come out with the wierdest of ideas when compared to other contries but usually are successful.
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:18
"period drama"
Does it matter who makes a game?
If it's good, then it's good - regardless of who'd involved.

If you favour one company instead of any other, then you'll be missing out on good games becasue "they made it".
And, if you're sucked into one company, licking it's boobs, then you'll be oblivious to whatever trash they churn out.

What would you do if Capcom made a crap game?
Buy it?
Make some excuse?

If you're gonna take sides, you're never going to buy good games, which is what it's all about.
Games, the things you play, not the people who made them.

Couldn't care less, a good game is a good game.
End of.
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:13
Regular
my favourite company would have to be capcom.they make the best horror games the kind i'm into!!!
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:05
Regular
All you great folk out there,who do you think makes the most interesting,entertaining and playable games.I can think of hundreads of companies:EA,capcom........and so on.....
Come on as many as you can think of and a reason for each choice please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.