GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEWSFLASH: America strike target in UK..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/03/03 at 10:31
Regular
In a rather embarasing incident, the US has admitted striking a non-military target in the UK. The bulding, confirmed as SR Warehouse, has been completely destroyed. Passers-by described the incident as shocking. One man commented "I knew Metroid Prime was a quality title, but I didn't think every the warehouse would run out of copies so quickly."

Several members of the public were injured, as shrapnel from broken CDs and DVDs were projected at high speed toward them. The US army has declined to coment on the incident, but a high-ranking officer commented "When this happens, we get pretty p*ssed off."

Mr Snuggly was the only staff member in the building at the time. Others had left work several hours early for a pint. It is not know why Mr Snuggly resided in the warehouse, but he was found unconscious with his jumper full of GameCube titles. These helped protect Mr Snuggly from the blast. When asked to comment, Mr Snuggly said "I don't know how they got their, I was just cleaning the building... I don't know how they got there?"
His employers have yet to comment.

What the UK commander Al Lockwood can't understand is how the American B52 managed to hit a target thousands of miles away from the combat zone. "I know the Americans aren't firing on all cylinders, but this is stupid" said Lockwood.

More news as we get it.
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:23
Ahh, is it true...
Nice any way...
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
Oh, very nice... I was worried for a moment when I saw the title, though, it's not the most pleasant idea.
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I didn't want to put too much in... short and sweet, and everything. Left it open to add more, though. I welcome your contributions. How did the games end up in Mr Snugglys jumper. How did America hit the SR Warehouse out of every other building in the UK. How did our air defences not intercept the missile etc.
Fri 28/03/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I didn't.

It was too short.
Fri 28/03/03 at 11:36
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Hmmmm! Nice...
Fri 28/03/03 at 10:50
"For the horde!!!!"
hehe I liked that.
Fri 28/03/03 at 10:31
Regular
"Omnipresent"
In a rather embarasing incident, the US has admitted striking a non-military target in the UK. The bulding, confirmed as SR Warehouse, has been completely destroyed. Passers-by described the incident as shocking. One man commented "I knew Metroid Prime was a quality title, but I didn't think every the warehouse would run out of copies so quickly."

Several members of the public were injured, as shrapnel from broken CDs and DVDs were projected at high speed toward them. The US army has declined to coment on the incident, but a high-ranking officer commented "When this happens, we get pretty p*ssed off."

Mr Snuggly was the only staff member in the building at the time. Others had left work several hours early for a pint. It is not know why Mr Snuggly resided in the warehouse, but he was found unconscious with his jumper full of GameCube titles. These helped protect Mr Snuggly from the blast. When asked to comment, Mr Snuggly said "I don't know how they got their, I was just cleaning the building... I don't know how they got there?"
His employers have yet to comment.

What the UK commander Al Lockwood can't understand is how the American B52 managed to hit a target thousands of miles away from the combat zone. "I know the Americans aren't firing on all cylinders, but this is stupid" said Lockwood.

More news as we get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.