GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/01 at 20:59
Regular
AHHHHHHHHHHH

screaming

pain

agony...

unconscious.

I just shut my toe in my door while racing to play Tony Hawks 3. Finally, a valid case of injury due to gaming!
Thu 06/12/01 at 13:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*puts hand over eyes and shakes head*

Darwin Awards will have some contenders this year.
Thu 06/12/01 at 13:51
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Remember that date boardgame? I was sick after eating a spoon of butter!
Thu 06/12/01 at 12:08
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Dare's a bloddy dangerous game to play!

certainly is.... i once had to kiss a right minger. Nearly ended in hospital
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
'Punch the lockeer'!!!???
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Some of you guys really are deranged.
Thu 06/12/01 at 12:06
Regular
"I confused?"
I once trod on a putting machine in the dark. I heard a wirring and before I knew it the thing that pushes the ball out had connected with my toe. There was much swearing afterwards.
Thu 06/12/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Dare's a bloddy dangerous game to play!
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:12
once i was forced (lost in dare game) and had to go down the BACK of watermead hill. only person to do it ever and only person to get injured going down the back thinking hes matthoffman and doing a backflip landing on his neck havin a neck brace for 2 weeks. i couldnt help the forward rolls and backflips on my bike coz it was to rocky and there were spaces everywhere.
Wed 05/12/01 at 22:41
Regular
"um..."
yeah guess it was pretty stupid I mean only I would punch a locker still some people thought i was hard (most, like you thought i was just a complete tool) i told the teacher I fell over and the hospital that i was in a fight
Wed 05/12/01 at 22:40
Regular
where the hell did the today at 10.37 come from?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.