GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola domain giveaway!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/10 at 12:12
"Are you sure?"
I've just noticed someone mentioned your 'Domain Giveaway' offer on Twitter - link to tweet
It links to this Freeola page: freeola.com/twitter

Is this offer starting again or has someone just found an old page?

[s]Hmmm...[/s] @twitter
Thu 23/12/10 at 09:52
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Wow, I actually found something useful to have a Twitter RSS feed for and I beat Hmmm to it!
Mon 20/12/10 at 13:47
Regular
Yeah, this was just an old page we'd forgotten to update, so thanks for pointing it out.

We were alerted to it earlier by Mr Eccles no less, so I didn't realise there was also a chat thread about it. I just happened to stumble across this thread, so thanks for letting us know as well Hmmm...
Mon 20/12/10 at 13:04
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Ah, I guess they must have done, thanks for letting us know anyway.
Mon 20/12/10 at 13:03
"Are you sure?"
That's only because someone's just changed it!!! :¬P
Here's how the page was when I posted

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 20/12/10 at 12:58
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Hmmm... wrote:
I've just noticed someone mentioned your 'Domain Giveaway' offer on Twitter - link to tweet

Thanks, it's not starting again as far as I'm aware. I'm guessing that they've just found and old page as the link from the twitter post leads to page stating the the giveaway has ended.

http://freeola.com/twitter/[/i]
Mon 20/12/10 at 12:12
"Are you sure?"

[s]Hmmm...[/s] @twitter

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.