GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Triple Speed"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/01 at 20:10
Regular
OK, I won triple speed for Gold/Silver on pokemon stadium 2. I had completed Silver plenty of times and played it on 3x speed and it worked, though it was in black and white:(

Then I erased my game, started over again and there was no triple speed. So far I am up to Goldenrod without triple speed. Does anyone know how to get it, and why it is in black and white?
Sat 18/12/10 at 18:17
Evenin.....

We're looking at doing a quick reccy around the Pennine area :)

Meet at the Hare & Hounds at 09:30 for a 09:31 departure lol!!

Weather will be cool, no wind, plenty of sun and loadsa snow ;)

See you there :)
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:08
It is, and I don't know why Nintendo programmed it to do it as Red, Blue and Yellow all work on 3x no matter where you are in the game!
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:50
Regular
"Back in black"
So your telling me that I have to get and beat the elite four just to get a black and white 3x speed. Well that seems so flaming pointless!
Fri 07/12/01 at 19:17
My game had double speed enabled for Gold and Silver, but you have to do that little bit extra for yourself in order to earn it for your cart. I was playing my Crystal where I'd beaten the Elite Four and started a new file. I played it on double until I left the file and turned off the 64. I went back and no longer had double. So I think it is that the Elite four need beating before it works.
Fri 07/12/01 at 19:14
I only have double speed so far, but to enable it for my cart I needed to beat the elite four, and then it became availiable. I know this as mine wiped and I didn't have double speed until I beat the elite four. Try that and see if it works. The game plays in black and white, but I'm not too sure why.
Fri 07/12/01 at 10:27
Ice Blaster wrote:
> OK, I won triple speed for Gold/Silver on pokemon stadium 2. I had completed
> Silver plenty of times and played it on 3x speed and it worked, though it was in
> black and white:(

Then I erased my game, started over again and there was no
> triple speed. So far I am up to Goldenrod without triple speed. Does anyone know
> how to get it, and why it is in black and white?

You have used your cheat cart havn't you?

I never knew it was in Black and white in triple speed
Fri 07/12/01 at 09:05
Regular
"Back in black"
Starlight wrote:
> Yeah because with triple speed your pickachu goes through fights faster than
> James Bond does with women and the cart even starts to shake from the
> speed!

oo er!

Triple Speed! - It's almost like having three legs, well
> you do but you know.

What if Myst read this!?

So er what you on about again IB?

:-P
Thu 06/12/01 at 00:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah because with triple speed your pickachu goes through fights faster than James Bond does with women and the cart even starts to shake from the speed!

oo er!

Triple Speed! - It's almost like having three legs, well you do but you know.

So er what you on about again IB?

:-P
Wed 05/12/01 at 20:10
Regular
"Back in black"
OK, I won triple speed for Gold/Silver on pokemon stadium 2. I had completed Silver plenty of times and played it on 3x speed and it worked, though it was in black and white:(

Then I erased my game, started over again and there was no triple speed. So far I am up to Goldenrod without triple speed. Does anyone know how to get it, and why it is in black and white?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.