GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"about GAD need help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/01 at 19:51
Regular
Yes i know i posted something about this in the longest thread but only KR replied to it and he didn't know plus i have something to add to it so here goes

1)when u do your registration for the chatforums etc it says that to be entered into GAD you have to fill in your full details apart from your tel no. an dob which are optional, but 1 of the things to fill is website does it matter if this is left blank 'cos i don't have a website and want to have the chance to win a GAD?

2)when you win a GAD do u just send a mail back stating what game you want and the code for it or what? Thought i would ask hoping that someday i might write a review worth a GAD although i'm pretty pleased with my MGS review even though it didn't win ;-)
Sat 18/12/10 at 14:18
Regular
Tuesday 21st December is a night to test your knowledge on Christmas past, present and trivia. As usual we will have a tasting round and we shall see which team rises to the top of the tree! Quiz is due to start about 8.30. See you here!
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
"You Bum!!"
CDouch wrote:
> my tony haks 3 came on release date.

triple H, are you still waiting for
> smackdown?

Yes I am....I phoned them numerous amount of times and they keep saying that they are gonna investigate the problem. If I am lucky I may just receive it by next Christmas......
Thu 06/12/01 at 17:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
My GAD came in 2 weeks once. That was in the good ol' days. Back in 98, 99. I was signed on as a completely different guy back then. I lost that idnetity somehow. So I have been here longer than most of you think. I chose Tony Hawk for PS. Good game and only just out back then.
Thu 06/12/01 at 16:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
my tony haks 3 came on release date.

triple H, are you still waiting for smackdown?
Thu 06/12/01 at 08:47
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
My Tony Hawks 3 GAD arrived ages ago. You wanna chase that up.
Wed 05/12/01 at 22:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im still waiting for my Tony Hawks 3 win GAD to come through, better come soon.

I won another GAD today, so that better come on time...when i claim that is.
Wed 05/12/01 at 21:37
Regular
"WWJD"
Yeah what they said and i won a FAD but the GAD seems to be long coming i wonder if it's lost to?
Wed 05/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah damn royal mail!, my postman was inches away from a stunner.. ;-)
Wed 05/12/01 at 20:46
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I got 2 GADS while the 3rd has been LOST by someone.....Royal Mail I presume..But they arrive either on a Friday or a Saturday. I got Tricky on the release date while Spike got his on Monday or Tuesday......So its up to the Royal Mail
Wed 05/12/01 at 20:34
Cheers i didn't think you would need one but with the way they worded it i wasn't sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.