GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Big Day of Woe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/07 at 21:07
Regular
"0228"
So, up at 5:30am. Great. It had to be done though; you have to get some revision in before you do your exams. I had breakfast (Shreddies, yeah!), read a bit, and then I was at school by 7. That’s dedication for you.

I read some books, and then went in for three hours of physics fun. Actually, it was a painful three hours, full of physics but lacking in fun. Once it was all over though I had about 50 minutes to kill before more exams. Not only was it more exams, but it was economics. I’m not sure I’ve ever mentioned it but I’m not too fond of economics. It kind of makes me suicidal. Woe. So I flicked through my economics folder whilst everyone else was eating. I regret that now considering my minimal revision did not help at all and also I almost died of hunger during the exam. By the third hour of the economics it was rumbling more than Mohammed Ali and George Foreman when they meet up in the jungle and I could barely sit up straight.

At about 5 o’clock, having gone almost 12 hours without food, I stumbled home. On my way I crossed over a field where some big black dog came running right at me. I would normally have crapped myself but I hadn’t eaten anything so there was nothing to come out, so every cloud has a silver lining and all that. The dog ran past me anyway and ate a duck instead. It looked quite tasty…

Adding to the woefulness was the fact that it wasn’t even my last day of exams. And I can’t have a lie in because I have a driving lesson at 9am tomorrow. Poor me. Poor, poor me. Even if your mum died today, and then you were told you had cancer, and then your house burnt down, I think my day was worse.

I’ve had a food now; you’ll be relieved to hear. And I might sleep now, I think I need to recharge after I digested the lining of my stomach this afternoon.
Sun 08/07/07 at 13:31
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
JFH wrote:
> On my way I crossed over a field where some big
> black dog came running right at me. I would normally have
> crapped myself but I hadn’t eaten anything so there was nothing
> to come out, so every cloud has a silver lining and all that.
> The dog ran past me anyway and ate a duck instead. It looked
> quite tasty…

heh, made me laugh that. Id have ate the dog though.
Fri 08/06/07 at 21:07
Regular
"0228"
So, up at 5:30am. Great. It had to be done though; you have to get some revision in before you do your exams. I had breakfast (Shreddies, yeah!), read a bit, and then I was at school by 7. That’s dedication for you.

I read some books, and then went in for three hours of physics fun. Actually, it was a painful three hours, full of physics but lacking in fun. Once it was all over though I had about 50 minutes to kill before more exams. Not only was it more exams, but it was economics. I’m not sure I’ve ever mentioned it but I’m not too fond of economics. It kind of makes me suicidal. Woe. So I flicked through my economics folder whilst everyone else was eating. I regret that now considering my minimal revision did not help at all and also I almost died of hunger during the exam. By the third hour of the economics it was rumbling more than Mohammed Ali and George Foreman when they meet up in the jungle and I could barely sit up straight.

At about 5 o’clock, having gone almost 12 hours without food, I stumbled home. On my way I crossed over a field where some big black dog came running right at me. I would normally have crapped myself but I hadn’t eaten anything so there was nothing to come out, so every cloud has a silver lining and all that. The dog ran past me anyway and ate a duck instead. It looked quite tasty…

Adding to the woefulness was the fact that it wasn’t even my last day of exams. And I can’t have a lie in because I have a driving lesson at 9am tomorrow. Poor me. Poor, poor me. Even if your mum died today, and then you were told you had cancer, and then your house burnt down, I think my day was worse.

I’ve had a food now; you’ll be relieved to hear. And I might sleep now, I think I need to recharge after I digested the lining of my stomach this afternoon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.