GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Truelly Original Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/03/03 at 14:16
Regular
What is the last truelly origainal game that you have played on any console. I need to know because I can't think of one.

BB
Mon 31/03/03 at 06:28
Regular
"Party Hard"
The last completely original game I can remember playing is Startopia, and even that fits into the 'managment' category.
Sun 30/03/03 at 22:02
Mr Moskeeto is quite original... Not every day you get to suck peoples blood unsuspectingly and then splatted to death with a newspaper.

Genius!...
Sat 29/03/03 at 14:36
Ico and Rex are the only two I can think of at the moment...
And as Flying Pig and Bandane said, most games can be placed in one genre or another...
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:26
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
its true most of the ideas have been tried and done so its rare to see original games nowadays, bit like the movie industry.
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Ico - pretty original.

I don't think you can get truely original games anymore - almost every game can be pigeon-holed into a particular genre or have elements of many genres.

You can have original aspects, but a game cannot be without comparison.
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Ha, asking about original games in the Sony forum, ha, that's a good one ;)
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Here's a great idea.

Post the same message in every goddam forum !!

Pfft....
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
What is the last truelly origainal game that you have played on any console. I need to know because I can't think of one.

BB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.